Question about music in video

As most of you probably already know, YouTube has a library of music that it's creators can use in their videos. I used several of those music clips in my YouTube videos as background music. Is that music allowed in our videos when we upload them to Rumble or will it cause us to get a copy write violation notice?

As most of you probably already know, YouTube has a library of music that it's creators can use in their videos. I used several of those music clips in my YouTube videos as background music. Is that music allowed in our videos when we upload them to Rumble or will it cause us to get a copy write violation notice?
Hi

It is better not to use music, any music is protected by copyright, if the musician has allowed it to be used on YouTube, this does not mean that it can be used everywhere. Try to avoid using music.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with your statement. First of all, not all the music is protected by copyright. Second, there are librarys out there, full with Creative Commons music, that can be used, modified and so on.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with your statement. First of all, not all the music is protected by copyright. Second, there are librarys out there, full with Creative Commons music, that can be used, modified and so on.
Today there is no license and tomorrow the music will be licensed and the copyright will be presented to the person who used other people's music, that's all.

I use a lot of music at youtube library and there are no copyright warnings (including on rumble.com) it is free worldwide

BenW

I use a lot of music at youtube library and there are no copyright warnings (including on rumble.com) it is free worldwide
When you have a look at the YouTube Library and read in the information of a song it says:
• Licence:

You're free to use this song and monetize your video.
(You can use it only for YouTube videos)

yes you can use it, i do with no issues. The only thing you have to do, when selecting a song that mentions adding the artists info to your video, you need to copyand paste that info into the description.