Question about monetization????

zaidriumzero

So I joined yesterday to my videos were x out. However true my videos actually say rumbling. I would guess that it was accepted and is now able to be viewed.My question is I've got over 30 views on both of those videos however no monetization is showing up. Now when I signed up it said that I will get immediate monetization for my videos. Am I wrong did I misunderstand. Because if my videos are being watched why am I still a 0.00 dollars

cdngreenwaterdiver

So I joined yesterday to my videos were x out. However true my videos actually say rumbling. I would guess that it was accepted and is now able to be viewed.My question is I've got over 30 views on both of those videos however no monetization is showing up. Now when I signed up it said that I will get immediate monetization for my videos. Am I wrong did I misunderstand. Because if my videos are being watched why am I still a 0.00 dollars
Monetization comes when you have an approved video that becomes "live" . Views /plays are what generate income on the platforms that rumble promotes your "approved" video on. Generally the cpm ( $/thousand views) can be from pennies to a dollar or so, all dependant on where and how it is promoted. Payment takes time to build, generally a few months or more. Once you reach $50 in "washout" ,you are able to have that transferred via PayPal or whatever you set up in registration.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/