Question About Gaming Videos

I personally have no videos and animals and I used my sister's dog video. Lol. I play SIM racing though and I like making videos of it.

I have seen some folks put RPG games on and been Rumbling.

I tried uploading me SIM racing in a Ferrari In a well known game but it got rejected on copyright grounds so I find this a bit confusing but I'm just ignorant of the licensing world in gaming.

Why are the RPG games are ok? I'm assuming cause they don't have as many issues as sim racing and the brand's involved in them.

Or was it my title Ferrari 2004| Bathurst| Asseto Corsa etc?

I am a bit gutted because like I say I have no other videos and I can't steal my sister's dog. Lol.

I guess I will just have to think of other videos to make and sort out my YouTube channel.

Brian

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I personally have no videos and animals and I used my sister's dog video. Lol. I play SIM racing though and I like making videos of it.

I have seen some folks put RPG games on and been Rumbling.

I tried uploading me SIM racing in a Ferrari In a well known game but it got rejected on copyright grounds so I find this a bit confusing but I'm just ignorant of the licensing world in gaming.

Why are the RPG games are ok? I'm assuming cause they don't have as many issues as sim racing and the brand's involved in them.

Or was it my title Ferrari 2004| Bathurst| Asseto Corsa etc?

I am a bit gutted because like I say I have no other videos and I can't steal my sister's dog. Lol.

I guess I will just have to think of other videos to make and sort out my YouTube channel.

Brian
Maybe this thread answers your question a bit? https://community.rumble.com/threads/gaming-videos.415/

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thanks but there's nothing there on the awkward Sim Racing games.. just RPG gaming.
Exclusive licensing is very easy to understand once you've done this for a while; given that you don't own the game's video or audio assets you cannot claim either as your own, that's why we suggest you upload them under the Rumble Only license.

Thanks but Im none the wiser as to why people can upload an RPG game but I can't upload a racing game? . I uploaded the video as exclusive to rumble.. the first option.. isnt that the right one ?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Listen people can control their emotions I don't come her to annoy people. I posted MY question in the general discussion thread about RACING games.

Sorry I'm a total noob and dont find the entire site real easy OK. Those who don't Wana answer my question can simply avoid it

Regards.
BrIan

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Listen people can control their emotions I don't come her to annoy people. I posted MY question in the general discussion thread about RACING games.

Sorry I'm a total noob and dont find the entire site real easy OK. Those who don't Wana answer my question can simply avoid it

Regards.
BrIan
That remark was not meant for you Brian. It was addressed to another member (@Khelil ) who wanted to promote his video in the thread you started.

Massive apologies. Sorry man. I will be back later and try figure this out a bit. Also had my phone set on desktop site. Quite confusing small viewing.