Question about channels / attachment to Cats & Kittens

Efiolin

So I'm new to this platform and trying to figure this out.. I noticed that one of my videos was assigned the Cats & Kittens tag (is it a tag) or channel like this:
Screenshot_4.png

I assume it's good and can bring my video more exposure, when I click on it I see many videos of similar theme. but when I upload more videos I can't seem to attach them to anything. is there a way to do this that I'm missing?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
So I'm new to this platform and trying to figure this out.. I noticed that one of my videos was assigned the Cats & Kittens tag (is it a tag) or channel like this:
View attachment 998
I assume it's good and can bring my video more exposure, when I click on it I see many videos of similar theme. but when I upload more videos I can't seem to attach them to anything. is there a way to do this that I'm missing?
I think that Rumble attach your video to a certain subject. You can't do it yourself.

Efiolin

I think that Rumble attach your video to a certain subject. You can't do it yourself.
Thanks for the reply, they haven't to all my recent video so I was wondering.. I saw some accounts have this attachment on all the videos...

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Thanks for the reply, they haven't to all my recent video so I was wondering.. I saw some accounts have this attachment on all the videos...
I had a look at my nonetized videos and there some that starts the information only with Rumble and also others that are more categorized like Rumble/Wild Wildlife

Last edited: