QAnons De-Platformed

JIH1774

The idiot was going on about barbed wire fences singing and snapping. I have no idea what the F QAnon even is. Which is why I'm asking. Wiki has one thing and other articles saying it's some Satanic whatever in the hell it is.

So who is sacrificing children and where is the evidence of this?

Edit: Okay, I've been looking in to this and wow, what a collection of goofs.
You are late to learn about this. It started at the time of JFK assasination.
Q is someone with military intelligence background.
Anons are researcher's.
They have found a lot of evidence to a"Deep State" group who controls a lot of what happens in the world. A lot of corruption bribery and human trafficking and sex trafficking.
Evidence of a insurgency attempt to take over our government by other countries.
There are books written about some of what is happening. POTUS is trying to stop this activity. Do you remember him talking about a silent war. This is not about Democrats and Republicans although many Democrats are a part of the deep state. Some Republicans are as well.
We usually have less than 5000 grand jury indictments in a year. We have over 200,000 sealed indictments now. Arrests will come soon. That is why you are seeing a lot of the unusual things going on in the world.

Last edited:

Janice1956

Anons are researcher's.
They have found a lot of evidence to a"Deep State" group who controls a lot of what happens in the world. A lot of corruption bribery and human trafficking and sex trafficking.
Evidence of a insurgency attempt to take over our government by other countries.
There are books written about some of what is happening. POTUS is trying to stop this activity. Do you remember him talking about a silent war. This is not about Democrats and Republicans although many Democrats are a part of the deep state. Some Republicans are as well.
We usually have less than 5000 grand jury indictments in a year. We have over 200,000 sealed indictments now. Arrests will come some.
Hope they throw the BOOK at them.

StankyUS

My first post, came to Rumble after logging into youtube and saw all my Favs where no longer there. They banned IPOT, Just informed, Praying medic, x22 report etc.. I know Q said they would before the elections, but it still pisses me off none the less.

StankyUS

I would actually go to the qannon posts, the source and do your research there. You mentioned Biden, well we knew about Biden and Hunters just over a year ago through Q. I would suggest you look there first, then make up your mind if he is a larp or not.

OzPatriot36

The idiot was going on about barbed wire fences singing and snapping. I have no idea what the F QAnon even is. Which is why I'm asking. Wiki has one thing and other articles saying it's some Satanic whatever in the hell it is.

So who is sacrificing children and where is the evidence of this?

Edit: Okay, I've been looking in to this and wow, what a collection of goofs.
We may have got off on the wrong foot there initially. due in no small part I concede to my poor fencing analogy....
so it's been a few days and I was wondering if you had a chance to look a little deeper into the idea of QAnon ?
I noticed some other people have also provided some insight, references and links to follow up in your own time.
If so would you say your views have changed from your initial impression.
would really like to know if we successfully made our case or at a minimum challenged you to at least question it.

GoldDustDebbie

May seem weird, but this is the first I've seen that term. Is this what you're referring to?

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#cite_note-far-right_conspiracy_theory-3 It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.[2] The theory also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "The Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4]
WIKI LEAKS IS NOTHING BUT LEFTEST TRASH

TheRightSide

Anons are researcher's.
We usually have less than 5000 grand jury indictments in a year. We have over 200,000 sealed indictments now. Arrests will come soon. That is why you are seeing a lot of the unusual things going on in the world.
I'll look into it a little further, but it's not hard to see at least some of it is over-the-top made up. Satan worshipers, Democrat world sex traffickers, child sacrifices. You have to understand, when a group pushes conspiracy theories like that it's going to be hard to convince logical, reasonable, thinking people. Is there some truth to some of the other claims? Perhaps. But when there a mile of garbage to swim through, not as many will bother.