QAnons De-Platformed

trackin45

This Biden material must be potent.
All our favorite QAnons have been de-platformed on 'Youtube'
And We Know, IPOT, Redpill, Justinformed, xx, xx, xx. dozens
Bit sus, someone pulling a shonky somewhere in Youtube headquarters.
How do we get these blokes onto Rumble with their reports.
This is so annoying the three channels I watch daily are gone overnight, fuck YouTube

ZmostDopeman

May seem weird, but this is the first I've seen that term. Is this what you're referring to?

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#cite_note-far-right_conspiracy_theory-3 It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.[2] The theory also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "The Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4]
It appears they're Alex Jones on Steroids.
they’re not friends of Alex jones if that helps lol just check out Q posts on Qanon dot pub and follow the news and see what you make of it . Don’t listen to people it’s a hard to explain thing if you just sum it up in a couple sentences . Watch the video dude posted called Q plan to save the world its a good start also I guess but just check out posts also check out praying medic “what is Q” or “who is Q “ can’t remember exactly

Concreteseller

The idiot was going on about barbed wire fences singing and snapping. I have no idea what the F QAnon even is. Which is why I'm asking. Wiki has one thing and other articles saying it's some Satanic whatever in the hell it is.

So who is sacrificing children and where is the evidence of this?

Edit: Okay, I've been looking in to this and wow, what a collection of goofs.
Well that's special, I'm a goof and if I say something you don't fully understand perhaps I can be an idiot also. Perhaps you have a friend that may be able to help explain it for you, Perhaps you don't.
You may need to study 100s of posts and articles to just get a clue. In this day and age it is difficult to get clear information. The wiki is partially correct, there is a club that we don't belong to where monsters get away with murder, crimes against humanity (including children) and other dark deeds and what has eventually become a movement to expose and end the darkness. Trump is a tool to achieve the end. There are extreme beliefs that are all over the place and there are damning facts that are hard to ignore and fully understand, so try not to go off the deep end and don't be surprised if you find someone who is out there.
As in life, first, do no harm. That includes conversations and name calling, as that can often wait or just not be shared.

steviesmozz

The idiot was going on about barbed wire fences singing and snapping. I have no idea what the F QAnon even is. Which is why I'm asking. Wiki has one thing and other articles saying it's some Satanic whatever in the hell it is.

I have a video on my cell of a young girl being tourtured by geoffy e on his island, belive me its real. I know someone who has seen the video from Weiners "insurance file" which makes the video i have look like a picnic in the park, featuring Hillary and Houma Abadin the one that made NYPD officials throw up and many took their own lives. It is beyond human comprehention.

Wardsgirl11

Thomas from TRUReporting said on his second YT channel last night that he's going to be uploading his complete catalog onto Rumble in the very near future. Some of the Anons have .tv channels, might be worth looking into. Some have gone straight to Patreon. YouTube has shot themselves in the foot with this mass purge. If something is that serious, you can be sure it's going to pique folks' curiosity and it may serve to wake some people up.

Topknot

You label someone an idiot then the next sentence you state you have no idea. Really?

DaddyCrab

This Biden material must be potent.
All our favorite QAnons have been de-platformed on 'Youtube'
And We Know, IPOT, Redpill, Justinformed, xx, xx, xx. dozens
Bit sus, someone pulling a shonky somewhere in Youtube headquarters.
How do we get these blokes onto Rumble with their reports.
Scary times. 1 fail swoop to remove their channels. YouTube is scared.

Stefibosca

Do you think child sacrifices are crap? Do you believe its ok to have sex w minors as young as 8,9,10 years old. Do you think the public should remain in the dark on how deep the corruption of the left is, is ok? Do you think photos/videos of terrible things done to children, bribery for a billion dollar contract is ok? Q is dark to light my friend and Gods wrath is upon them that defile His name!
You're absolutely right

TheRightSide

Well that's special, I'm a goof and if I say something you don't fully understand perhaps I can be an idiot also. Perhaps you have a friend that may be able to help explain it for you, Perhaps you don't.
You may need to study 100s of posts and articles to just get a clue. In this day and age it is difficult to get clear information. The wiki is partially correct, there is a club that we don't belong to where monsters get away with murder, crimes against humanity (including children) and other dark deeds and what has eventually become a movement to expose and end the darkness. Trump is a tool to achieve the end. There are extreme beliefs that are all over the place and there are damning facts that are hard to ignore and fully understand, so try not to go off the deep end and don't be surprised if you find someone who is out there.
As in life, first, do no harm. That includes conversations and name calling, as that can often wait or just not be shared.
I've learned all I need to learn about QAnon but thanks anyway