QAnons De-Platformed

TheRightSide

This Biden material must be potent.
All our favorite QAnons have been de-platformed on 'Youtube'
And We Know, IPOT, Redpill, Justinformed, xx, xx, xx. dozens
Bit sus, someone pulling a shonky somewhere in Youtube headquarters.
How do we get these blokes onto Rumble with their reports.
May seem weird, but this is the first I've seen that term. Is this what you're referring to?

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#cite_note-far-right_conspiracy_theory-3 It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.[2] The theory also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "The Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4]

OzPatriot36

May seem weird, but this is the first I've seen that term. Is this what you're referring to?

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#cite_note-far-right_conspiracy_theory-3 It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.[2] The theory also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "The Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4]
When straining a fence wire, it will start to twang & sing just before it pops & snaps.
There seems to be a lot of popping & twanging all over the place as of late, with a few more singing ready to snap.

Biancacs

So, QAnon is just a bunch of crap is what you're saying.
Do you think child sacrifices are crap? Do you believe its ok to have sex w minors as young as 8,9,10 years old. Do you think the public should remain in the dark on how deep the corruption of the left is, is ok? Do you think photos/videos of terrible things done to children, bribery for a billion dollar contract is ok? Q is dark to light my friend and Gods wrath is upon them that defile His name!

TheRightSide

Do you think child sacrifices are crap? Do you believe its ok to have sex w minors as young as 8,9,10 years old. Do you think the public should remain in the dark on how deep the corruption of the left is, is ok? Do you think photos/videos of terrible things done to children, bribery for a billion dollar contract is ok? Q is dark to light my friend and Gods wrath is upon them that defile His name!
The idiot was going on about barbed wire fences singing and snapping. I have no idea what the F QAnon even is. Which is why I'm asking. Wiki has one thing and other articles saying it's some Satanic whatever in the hell it is.

So who is sacrificing children and where is the evidence of this?

Edit: Okay, I've been looking in to this and wow, what a collection of goofs.

Last edited:

Starbright

OzPatriot36

Not at all, my analogy may be a bit simplistic because I'm just a bushy, but my point was Trump Admin has been quietly applying pressure on a lot of skull duggery across a broad spectrum of evil activities for some time now, and that pressure is finally overwhelming the ability of the deep state to contain it. The revelations are increasing in number and magnitude of evil. QAnons don't promote violence or any evil at all, they merely present their findings & discoveries when presented with questions and postulations by 'Q'. They don't ask that you think like they do... only that you think!
The actual identity of 'Q' is up for debate but the accuracy of the predictions are hard to ignore.
The ripple affects of the takedown of the trafficking networks are being seen beyond the USA.

MIBC

The idiot was going on about barbed wire fences singing and snapping. I have no idea what the F QAnon even is. Which is why I'm asking. Wiki has one thing and other articles saying it's some Satanic whatever in the hell it is.

If you truly are curious about finding the truth... start looking into Hunter Biden’s emails....

icybernate

This Biden material must be potent.
All our favorite QAnons have been de-platformed on 'Youtube'
And We Know, IPOT, Redpill, Justinformed, xx, xx, xx. dozens
Bit sus, someone pulling a shonky somewhere in Youtube headquarters.
How do we get these blokes onto Rumble with their reports.
Hey, They not only shut them down they removed them from my subscription list and my liked videos. Now those that are left on my subscriptions make me paranoid they must be disinfo shills if they are allowed to remain. I have been banned from FB and Twitter so I can't reach anyone. Just signed on to Rumble today.

Vespuccio

QAnon is an online research tool. It is housed on the DoD server so as not to get tampered with.
You can believe what you want.
I, for one, will stick with Q who has proven his sauce at every step.

It's obvious you are not one that takes any initiative to research anything on your own. I suggest you take some other than Wikipedia to enlighten yourself. It will be a positive note to your personality and just might find you liking yourself. Personally you are acting like a idiot.