put me out of video battle

Ephygeze

Hi, I recently added a video and was leading a video battle with 3 hours left but they just put me out and said my video is adds free and out off the comptition, can anybody tell me why??

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi, I recently added a video and was leading a video battle with 3 hours left but they just put me out and said my video is adds free and out off the comptition, can anybody tell me why??
Your video goes onto the battles after it's uploaded but before it's approved. If your video is approved ads free it doesn't affect its standing in the battles.

Ephygeze

Your video goes onto the battles after it's uploaded but before it's approved. If your video is approved ads free it doesn't affect its standing in the battles.
Well i dont know how it works but, I apploaded 7 videos and two of them were on the top ten and one of them was leading with107 rumblers until almost 4hours to the end times with 8 poits, next thing i know it disapeared from the leading board and I got eamil that my video is adds free...so I dont know why....??? It seems I was going to win the battle...but I didnt.

Kattjo24

Hi Mario.
I got an email this am saying that my video is ads free because of voter fraud. I have 4 of my family members voting for me. But that's it. I thought that was allowed. But if its not, let me know. I wanna do everything right. I love making videos and making a little money. Please let me know what I can do!!

Kattjo24

Hi Mario.
I got an email this am saying that my video is ads free because of voter fraud. I have 4 of my family members voting for me. But that's it. I thought that was allowed. But if its not, let me know. I wanna do everything right. I love making videos and making a little money. Please let me know what I can do!!
And now my video was taken off the battles!!

Kattjo24

Mario, can you please answer me. My video was taken off the battles in 1st place. I do not have multiple accounts. Like I said, my 4 family members do and they vote for me. I am so sad!!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Mario, can you please answer me. My video was taken off the battles in 1st place. I do not have multiple accounts. Like I said, my 4 family members do and they vote for me. I am so sad!!
Kattjo24,

Rumble support works during regular work hours Mon-Fri 9-5, in the future you can email us directly for assistance.

Having friends and family vote for you is 100% allowed, but our system is programmed to know when a vote comes from multiple accounts from the same user pretending to be different people.

Kattjo24

Ok. I understand that. But I do not have multiple accounts. If there is a way I can prove it, let me know. Sorry for panicking. I am just worried. I can list all my families accounts, if needed.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Also, I have emailed directly and I never get a response, so I wasn't sure how to do that. Thanks!
since your email has the same question as your posts we won't reply to it, the answer is the same.