Proud Boys

Phjanak

True. I'm wondering though McGinnis said he didn't want America diluted by immigrants. Sounds racist. But was it intended to be?

Although I admit I didnt see the complete conversation. I agree with McGinnis statement about immigrants only to say:
We should welcome immigrants who want to share our countryโ€™s visions and opportunities. If they want to acclimate into our society and become a part of our success. We should not welcome immigrants who do not want to become a loyal resident/citizen of our country. We should carefully vette and not welcome immigrants from countries who practice any ways, beliefs, or actions that are not compatible with our U.S. Constitution. Immigrants who are looking for a better life for themselves and their families and will abide by our laws and contribute to our success should be welcomed with open arms to the point of enriching our country and not overwhelming her.

ccchrissy

Everyone: The Proud Boys are NOT a hate group. I researched and found that they are a patriot group who support all conservative ideas.
I found it on Newsmax, The Chris Salcedo Show.
God Bless America, and prayers to our POTUS and FLOTUS ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค
I agree, The Proud Boys are NOT a hate group at all!! God Bless our Patriots, God Bless America, God Bless our Proud Boys and
God Bless our President Donald J Trump!! To the Proud Boys - Keep up the good work! Patriots know the truth!!

ccchrissy

I also did research. They have lots of minorities including their leader. The support and believe in the constitution. I wish I could join. Female veteran here and I have qualifications from my training. They only accept men.
I also did research. They have lots of minorities including their leader. The support and believe in the constitution. I wish I could join. Female veteran here and I have qualifications from my training. They only accept men.
Thank you for your service!!