Promotion of videos on Rumble Viral YouTube

DavidMcNab

I have noticed an increase and some new approaches with respect to promotion of videos on Rumble Viral YouTube. Today's notification listed a large number of videos in order of popularity, with many being videos from months or even a year or two ago.
While we all understandably want our recent videos promoted, it is excellent to see that our videos can get a second or third chance. To me, this is one of the great benefits of Rumble. If you uploaded and you were disappointed that a video didn't go viral, don't believe for a second that it won't ever do so. I've had two older videos take off for me this year. One was almost 6 months old when it started and it has now reached 8.2M views. It hasn't stopped yet. The other was over a year old and it suddenly picked up speed and is at almost 1.1M views. A third video is four years old and will possibly reach 1M views this month.
Build your channel and don't stop working. Eventually your channel won't stop working for you!

PubgMasterGame

I have noticed an increase and some new approaches with respect to promotion of videos on Rumble Viral YouTube. Today's notification listed a large number of videos in order of popularity, with many being videos from months or even a year or two ago.
While we all understandably want our recent videos promoted, it is excellent to see that our videos can get a second or third chance. To me, this is one of the great benefits of Rumble. If you uploaded and you were disappointed that a video didn't go viral, don't believe for a second that it won't ever do so. I've had two older videos take off for me this year. One was almost 6 months old when it started and it has now reached 8.2M views. It hasn't stopped yet. The other was over a year old and it suddenly picked up speed and is at almost 1.1M views. A third video is four years old and will possibly reach 1M views this month.
Build your channel and don't stop working. Eventually your channel won't stop working for you!
you are correct DavidMcNab , creators shouldn't give up

Viral...………… 8 of 8 limited so far...…..I would just like to get a Full for incentive to keep trying, haha
Keep at it. You will get that winning combo. Trust me, I have come close. several times, ask David McNab, to pulling the plug. But as he always says" keep creating and submitting, it will happen". Some do have more or better opportunities to gain footage, but we all have a chance to get the big one. The trick is to always be ready to get that footage. Creativity is a big part as well, which I lack, but I do follow someones footsteps at times. He always supports when I do...;-) Always feel free to ask for support or input, always here to help if I can.

https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

Keep at it. You will get that winning combo. Trust me, I have come close. several times, ask David McNab, to pulling the plug. But as he always says" keep creating and submitting, it will happen". Some do have more or better opportunities to gain footage, but we all have a chance to get the big one. The trick is to always be ready to get that footage. Creativity is a big part as well, which I lack, but I do follow someones footsteps at times. He always supports when I do...;-) Always feel free to ask for support or input, always here to help if I can.

https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/
Sounds good

Congratulations to DavidMcNab because the great thing has come to you and I am still waiting for it
----------------------------------------------
https://rumble.com/user/sctech1080/