Promoting videos for more earnings.

winkeldinkel

Good point! I upload my videos to YouTube as public. as you do or did. I don't earn money with YouTube yet, so i don't get any money before Rumble monetizes it. I think if you earn money on YouTube (have at least 1000 followers and 4000 watch hours ) you will get money of the videos from YouTube before Rumble Monetize them. If not, it is good to know what the best way is to upload your videos to YouTube ( as 'unlisted'?) before it is monetized. Maybe @Mario can give an answer on this question?
Interesting thought since Rumble can't pay you for views received before they start managing your video. If you have garnered 1000's of views before Rumble gets it and your personal YouTube channel is not monetized, then I guess you could consider it almost like "lost" views. Will be waiting to hear the answer.

BenW

Interesting thought since Rumble can't pay you for views received before they start managing your video. If you have garnered 1000's of views before Rumble gets it and your personal YouTube channel is not monetized, then I guess you could consider it almost like "lost" views. Will be waiting to hear the answer.
Today I heard from YouTube that my channel is not accepted for the Youtube partner programme, although I have more than 1000 members and more than 4000 watch hours on Youtube, my channel isn’t accepted . The reason is probably that a lot of my videos are monetized by Rumble and uploaded on the Rumble website, so they say it is reused content. So it is important for me that Rumble claims my videos (in time) to earn some money there.

My viewers are crazy loyal. It's not unusual for me to get 1k hits the first hour or two. I get most of my hits the first day then it slows down to near nothing in a few days. Its like a mad rush. When I upload a video Rumble as well all of that is missed, especially since it takes a day or 3 for approval sometimea. Bothers the heck out of me and then the idea of uploading in unlisted, private or even scheduled hit me.
We make more with Rumble when it's claimes by them than YT right?

I also have my videos upload at the same time they go into rumble .Yt doesnt pay me anything. Lately getting full approval with rumble is rare but thats another issue we have all seen. I am not sure whether our personal yt channels actually count for rumble revenue even when the vid is approved for profit sharing with rumble. Mario can clarify that i am sure.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I also have my videos upload at the same time they go into rumble .Yt doesnt pay me anything. Lately getting full approval with rumble is rare but thats another issue we have all seen. I am not sure whether our personal yt channels actually count for rumble revenue even when the vid is approved for profit sharing with rumble. Mario can clarify that i am sure.
Your YT videos in you channel are claimed if the video has been uploaded by Rumble to a Rumble YT channel. You receive a claim, if the video isn't uploaded to our channel we don't claim it.

sloggervlogger

Today I heard from YouTube that my channel is not accepted for the Youtube partner programme, although I have more than 1000 members and more than 4000 watch hours on Youtube, my channel isn’t accepted . The reason is probably that a lot of my videos are monetized by Rumble and uploaded on the Rumble website, so they say it is reused content. So it is important for me that Rumble claims my videos (in time) to earn some money there.
Ben that's very heartbreaking news! Don't stand for it. Get in contact with YouTube, that shouldn't of happened. And we got told by Rumble that this will not happen, that our videos get seen as reused! Fight for your channels monetization, it's your right and you worked hard for it!

BenW

Ben that's very heartbreaking news! Don't stand for it. Get in contact with YouTube, that shouldn't of happened. And we got told by Rumble that this will not happen, that our videos get seen as reused! Fight for your channels monetization, it's your right and you worked hard for it!
Thanks for your motivating words @sloggervlogger. Almost all my videos on YouTube are monetized by Rumble, so in a way it is easy for me that I earn my money only here on Rumble. But I don't see adds on most of the videos that are monetized by Rumble on my own YouTube channel. I was hoping that if YouTube accepted me for the YouTube partner programme there will be more adds on my videos. I'm curious if there are more people here on Rumble that have the same problem with the acceptance.