Promoting videos for more earnings.

I have placed some of my profit sharing status videos onto my Instagram account in bio, but it is hard to know if it has been views unless people make comments.Or is there a way I am missing?
You can see it if you set up your instagram as a business acct instead of a personal acct. Im able to track the views, saves of all the posts and story views and who visits the links i attach in each of my stories

Thanks. Is it possible to change a personal account to a business account? I am not that involved with instagram
Yeah its in settings. The only other thing you need to do is have a facebook page...so create a page for your vids if you dont want it linking to anything personal. Once they are linked, you can post directly from insta and have it post on facebook (its an option). It takes like a week or so to see all the demographics.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thank you. Meaning I could lose a lot more money?

HF
Estimated earnings are a calculation of how much we expect your earnings to be, they are adjusted when you receive your finalized earnings based on bad traffic, copyright claims, etc. Many things affect earnings.

Estimated earnings are technically not yours yet, so you're not losing anything. It's simply there to give an idea of how much you can expect to receive based of reports generated at the time of the views, adjustment are common but are not always volatile.

Estimated earnings are a calculation of how much we expect your earnings to be, they are adjusted when you receive your finalized earnings based on bad traffic, copyright claims, etc. Many things affect earnings.

Estimated earnings are technically not yours yet, so you're not losing anything. It's simply there to give an idea of how much you can expect to receive based of reports generated at the time of the views, adjustment are common but are not always volatile.
Thank you! New to all of this. Thanks for clarifying.

H

As we all know, a video that receives Front Page Promotion will be on MSN, Yahoo, AOL, and several other platforms. It obviously gets play on the Rumble platform too, which is growing in popularity. That's one of the most lucrative platforms for us, the content creators, also.
We will almost always see our fully promoted videos on Rumble Viral YouTube channel too. Although YouTube isn't such an impressive platform when you compare it to Rumble, the Rumble Viiral channel on YouTube has gained an impressive 670,000 subscribers. When you consider that, views on there can actually amount to decent earnings. Rumble's promotion of our work is hard to beat.
But there is another way that videos can make money that a lot of people aren't always aware of. Commercial agencies and advertisers, as well as online shows and channels, will often seek out licensing opportunities from Rumble. That means you will be paid for them to use your video. I've had this happen with two clips for Santander Bank, and a third time recently for RightThisMinute dot com. I know of others on here who have had this happen. The bank commercial paid me several thousand dollars for each of two clips. The amount for the recent licensing deal hasn't reached my account yet so I'm unsure.
With the bank commercial, Rumble was contacted directly and emailed me. With the recent one on my calf video, RightThisMinute reached out to me through FaceBook and I referred them to Mario. This was due to a FB share that I did.
Similar deals through my personal YouTube channel in the past resulted in a payout of only several hundred. Obviously, licensing through Rumble is much better than we can ever negotiate on our own.

What's important here is that we realize that Rumble provides a huge, even if infrequent, opportunity for earnings in this way. Also, sharing a video on social media can lead to your video being discovered. Don't forget to promote your videos AFTER approval. These opportunities can come out of the blue even after your video seems to have been forgotten.
Thank you for that information. How do you promote a video further once it’s on Rumble?

DavidMcNab

facebook, Your own YouTube channel, Instagram.
Some users will post on redditt. Anything like that helps.
Share the Rumble link for better earnings. The world seems to recognize the YouTube link more readily, but that is changing as we show them more Rumble links.

You can't share links on IG.

We don't find much value in posting to Instagram as they're not a monetized platform, the only reward you get is likes.
it seems the only way to share a link is by putting it in your profile under the website section. I have done this but it doesn't seem very successful.Too much work for people to transit through the profile I guess.