Prohibited behaviors in the Rumble Battles.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello everyone,

We didn't think we'd have to post this as we assumed it was pretty obvious,

But users cannot create accounts to vote for themselves in the battles, this is poor behavior that is highly discouraged and will result in your earnings from the battles being taken away and possibly have your account banned.

We know if someone in your friends/family/referral group has voted for you, and that's fine. But to purposely create accounts to negate other voters and give yourself an advantage to earn the daily prizes is a terrible thing to do to other creators, and should be pretty clear that we won't tolerate it.

There's no three strikes, there's no warning, you will be banned from the site if you're caught using multiple accounts!

winkeldinkel

Hello everyone,

We didn't think we'd have to post this as we assumed it was pretty obvious,

But users cannot create accounts to vote for themselves in the battles, this is poor behavior that is highly discouraged and will result in your earnings from the battles being taken away and possibly have your account banned.

We know if someone in your friends/family/referral group has voted for you, and that's fine. But to purposely create accounts to negate other voters and give yourself an advantage to earn the daily prizes is a terrible thing to do to other creators, and should be pretty clear that we won't tolerate it.

Don't try to game the system, play fair!
Wow that is sheer desperation. I really don’t participate in these battles. I’m not interested. I’d rather just concentrate on my own videos. I have been very busy and recovering from double pneumonia while caring for my elderly mom, so I haven’t had much time for filming but I don’t like the aspect of people downvoting and the negative rumbles. That doesn’t appeal to me at all. I guess these are tough times and people are resorting to desperate measures.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Wow that is sheer desperation. I really don’t participate in these battles. I’m not interested. I’d rather just concentrate on my own videos. I have been very busy and recovering from double pneumonia while caring for my elderly mom, so I haven’t had much time for filming but I don’t like the aspect of people downvoting and the negative rumbles. That doesn’t appeal to me at all. I guess these are tough times and people are resorting to desperate measures.
Hope you are feeling better these days. I agree with the rest of your statement as well.