Profit Sharing Videos not on RV Youtube

Still learning all things Rumble but wondering if someone can help me understand this.

I’ve had a few videos that Rumble has approved for profit sharing, but then they do not put those videos on the Rumble Viral YouTube account. This past month I did email them about one and they did add it on the RV YT. It didn’t do great but 20k more views than it had. To me, based on my earnings, YT is typically where videos get more views and ultimately make more money. I’ve never seen a penny for 3rd party earnings as a 6 month user, but it just seems the Rumble page and RV YT accounts are the most profitable.

I hate to complain but it is a bit disappointing. I know the content of the video, lighting, description and other things are factors but, if my videos are going to receive exclusive management, I want them placed in outlets, specifically RV YT, to make the most money. I have not used any other management company but the recent issues with earnings and now another video not being promoted on YT are somewhat concerning. I love the features of the website and app, the awesome community forum as well as customer support but the bottom line is that this comes down to making money.

Why does Rumble not put some profit sharing videos on their Viral YT account where they make more money?

brenmichelle

3rd party usually takes more than 6 months to show up so I wouldn’t assume there’s nothing from that yet. But, with the stats frozen, I don’t know how that effects 3rd party and maybe it will be delayed even longer. But overall, rumble pays higher than YouTube per view. I’ve had a few approved and not be placed on RV. I think it might depend on the number of vids approved for that day, they have a limit they are allowed to post per day on YouTube. I’m very concerned about the stats updates because YouTube returns stats nearly instantaneously. I’m just hoping there aren’t changes going on at Rumble internally. That’s my fear I’m hoping someone will at least explain the nature of this issue.

I can ask you... I have two videos approved for limited distribution. Where are posting? Because I don't find them, anywhere, on Rumble, except my channel here...

brenmichelle

Oh wait....it’s under a different name. You made a channel called Vivianabunea your vids are there. Although it should show under your main account here too. Not sure why it doesn’t show up when I click on your info here. Here is one

Yes, I was thinking that is necessary to have a channel here also.
But still I don't find my videos, at less on Rumble...
IN Latest, ar not, in License videos, are not... Where are they? Just on my channel here, where nobody know me? 😁😁😁

Oh wait....it’s under a different name. You made a channel called Vivianabunea your vids are there. Although it should show under your main account here too. Not sure why it doesn’t show up when I click on your info here. Here is one

Me, not at all I don't know. Even I was thinking, my account here, and my channel here, is the same, not separately...
What I can do to be the same? You are right, I clicked on my profile here and is said The page not found, error 404... 😭😭😭 Looks I don't exist!!

Last edited:

BenW

Me, not at all I don't know. Even I was thinking, my account here, and my channel here, is the same, not separately...
What I can do to be the same? You are right, I clicked on my profile here and is said The page not found, error 404... 😭😭😭 Looks I don't exist!!
Your videos are here, like @brenmichelle already mentioned.; https://rumble.com/c/c-185811 You should send a mail to support@rumble.com about the problem with your main account.

Thank you Ben. I sent already one email. And about my videos, yes, I know that they are on my channel, but I think just there. Nobody will descover on my channel... The single views that I have there, are from my family. I was asking if I can find them somewhere else. They are not in License videos, also they are not on Rumble.com channel...

cdngreenwaterdiver

Thank you Ben. I sent already one email. And about my videos, yes, I know that they are on my channel, but I think just there. Nobody will descover on my channel... The single views that I have there, are from my family. I was asking if I can find them somewhere else. They are not in License videos, also they are not on Rumble.com channel...
To find your videos within Rumble, others must be registered with Rumble. To see them on the viral channel etc, they must know the video title. Is this basically helping?

Thank you. So, is difficult for my videos to be watch from people that are not my friends... Of course, they don't know the title...

cdngreenwaterdiver

Thank you. So, is difficult for my videos to be watch from people that are not my friends... Of course, they don't know the title...
Pretty much ,unless they are rumble members. Those that frequent YouTube, have setting that send them notifications of specific types of videos. Such s pets, dogs, cats, sports. That is how they will mainly see your videos, if they hit the yt viral channel, or know your title.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Yes so then they cant be viewed elsewhere other than Rumble library . Keep working at getting full profit sharing status. Share some titles here if interested in getting pointers