Problems loading Rumble website?

DavidMcNab

Is anyone else having trouble logging in at times? In the last few days, it seems like the website has been inaccessible for hours at a time. Is it just me?

DavidMcNab

It's my new router. I discovered that both computers and my phone act the same but I can switch to data and get the site. A reboot helps for a while. I'm not sure what the fix is. It takes me so long to upload that not being able to maintain a connection is an issue.

Are you on 5 ghz AC? How far is your computer from the router? If you are a fair distance a Wi-Fi extender may help. Also, are you stealthing your network? I got an Asus router dual band 2.4 and 5 ghz AC and it works great...If you want the model number I can give it to you...

DavidMcNab

Thanks. The router is a few feet from my computer. It loads everythiing else. Only the Rumble site is affected. It's a D-Link. No stealthing. I paid about $150 for this. I believe it's just a setting issue. I'll talk to my internet guru ;)

Thanks. The router is a few feet from my computer. It loads everythiing else. Only the Rumble site is affected. It's a D-Link. No stealthing. I paid about $150 for this. I believe it's just a setting issue. I'll talk to my internet guru ;)
Yes it likely is a settings problem. If you don't get the problem fixed my brother is the ultimate internet geek and he can help. Good luck! Sounds like an annoying problem..