Posting

loydte3

Just remember, like any video/webpage/TV Channel, you don't have to click it or view it. It is your choice and no one else's. I tune out a WHOLE LOT of it and only watch what I'm interested in. Nobody is forcing you to click and watch anything so enjoy it because at least Rumble isn't being stupidly in your grits about videos like ScrewTube.

cbrojanac

I'll opt out of it all for now. I like the things that are fun to watch. Already know who I'll vote for.
Don't need to watch all the political nonsense.

cbrojanac

Just remember, like any video/webpage/TV Channel, you don't have to click it or view it. It is your choice and no one else's. I tune out a WHOLE LOT of it and only watch what I'm interested in. Nobody is forcing you to click and watch anything so enjoy it because at least Rumble isn't being stupidly in your grits about videos like ScrewTube.
Ok..,!!!!!baaaaahhhh

Robin02

My first post on Rumble, thanks to Dan Bongino! I look forward to getting away from the Tech Tyrants. I do follow the news, mostly conservative. I watch main stream media occaisionally for a laugh and just to see how "they" are twisting stories and others' texts. Keeping up on the news is important to me. I like to know what is happening in our country. And yes, I know who I am voting for in November. President Trump.

cbrojanac

I keep up on the news also world news tonight is a good enough for me. And I too am voting for Trump. I just hate all the political crap.
I like watching all the animal videos and I put them on as well. But when I can't even get a vote because there's thousands of votes on this political stuff it's not even worth looking at right at this point. Trump 2020.