Per million views

Tripwire

Does anyone have any stats on how much you tube views pay out, I know this is variable but roughly, for 1 million views ??

Never reached that number, I've been over 110.000 views once but that only made me 7 dollars.. Yes, seven. I'm still crying about that.

Tripwire

Really ? my average is only 60 cents and it is usually below 50 cents, I googled it and on there, nearly everywhere, they say roughly around 2000 dollars per million although it does depend on many factors (which I know) but for 1 million views I have been paid around 300 dollars, I am hoping though that it is just an estimate because it was near end of the month and when it was finally updated that is what I got but don't think it has been finalized yet?, but yes you are really lucky to get that , hope I do ....@morganmitchell

Did views get brought in from your own YouTube channel? When that happens to me where I had a significant number of views before it got brought to rumble the cpm shows a much smaller amount. On videos that are only on rumbles youtube, I’m getting 1.25-1.75 cpm. It does vary though, some with smaller number of views are around 0.65.

Tripwire

No not from my own channel it is from rumble's you tube, it got over 3 million views in a week, been paid similar, for them all and on another video that got over a million I got a little more for that one and wow never ever been paid that lol . Mine been as low as 16 cents .......Seems to be the more views I get the less cpm I get @morganmitchell

I had a case of bad timing I guess; when my video got that amount of views, it was right at the time back in April when there was so much to do about the advertising on YT, and several big advertisers neglected YouTube for a while.

@DoxiePom you had the same exact timing as me. My video went viral in April and so I decided to become a youtube partner. I had other videos take off into the tens, even hundreds of thousands... so given the fact so many people actually make a meager living off of Youtube I was over the moon and waited for my cash out lol. Then I saw that I had just missed the boat with money because several months before Pewdie Pie hung us all with his racial speech leading to the avalanche of the larger advertisers pulling out. I don't know about you ... but I wanted to cry lol. There went my big dream. Thank gosh for Rumble. I use Youtube for a consistent few dollars and to get word out. I am struggling with learning how to make anything through secondary means there and trying to understand the intricacies of how to use affiliates, etc. But Rumble has made made my dream truly come true. I am earning nice money here and I hope to keep growing to make great money here. But I can't help to be SO disappointed about what happened and still is happening on YT.

Tripwire

That is so unlucky what you both experienced @DoxiePom and @RebeccaStout didn't realize the crash was as huge as that! on you tube? but money from rumble viral is from actual you tube so I am really confused now? I don't get it,? I mean I know some is from rumble but also from you tube.

Yes, but your youtube videos only make 1 dollar per thousand views if you are lucky (using YT alone, not if the video is uploaded here). When Rumble manages that YT video and you also have it uploaded here you get money from from YT through Rumble yes. But most of your money comes from Rumble itself (the video shared off their site, on their player ... not the video shared from YT in the YT player). You used to be able to make some fair money on youtube alone. Not now. And those making a living there had to scramble and put most of their efforts into affiliate programs, Patreon, collaborations and sponsorships. Thats the part Im havingbso much trouble doing. Oh yeah and it got worse this fall. You know the guys that have gaming channels (you watch them play games as well as get tips and other content)? They made GOOD livings. Until one day ...... they woke up demonized. Every ... video. Because the new algorithm flagged them as "violent, inappropriate, etc". Could you just imagine???? Heck I was freaked out to find a video of mine about an ant and videos of birds were flagged. That was just a few dollars but shesh. In the meantime you loose money you cant get back while you wait forbtheir verdict. When i happens you can request a human review. I got all of mine back, but not the one of the ant. Why? The title has the words "cow killer" in it (that is the name for the venomous red velvet ant). I wont budge. So it wont get advertizers. It's ridiculous and Im not going to bow down. I get it. I do. They are trying to prove themselves as offering safe content to companies so they get the big guys back. They are loosing money too. But they have over stepped and gone way beyond what is reasonable.

Tripwire

@RebeccaStout Hi Rebecca I don't get 1 dollar per thousand views from my you tube videos on here, I get on average 50/60 cents sometimes more sometimes less and don't really get that many Rumble views apart from when I have just uploaded a video that has been promoted, then I don't really get many views at all from the rumble player so that is roughly what I get for all platforms,one of my videos have got around 5 million views and I have been paid around 300 dollars per million unless they have not been updated yet which I am thinking that is the case ....but even so, I am only expecting around 50/70 cents per thousand views because that is what i have been getting the whole time.

Hey! i know sometimes its very less and youtube has changed a lot of things in last few months. please look at the dollar sign in front of your video if it is yellow that means it is not ad friendly.
I faced it too and found one solution to it.
I uploaded one video and the sign turned yellow. So, i updated the info and title also removed some tags. i removed all the words which are complicated or may have double meaning. so i kept it very simple and that sign turned green.
For some videos this trick didn't worked and they are still with yellow sign and giving very less revenue but the one with green are doing much better even though they were yellow before and turned to green after update.
I hope it helped you.
Also if the sign is still yellow you may delete and re-upload with some editing and also remove any offensive thing you have (if).

In regards to the YT demonitization issues, yah I found out that changing a title etc often fixes the yellow dollar sign. Weird words are def targeted. Fart. Killer. All kinds if things. Its a drag. I have a video of a venomous wasp thats nicknamed a cow killer. Im not changing that. Its the name of the bug. Ill swallow the pill they gave me on that rather than change it.

Yeah it has for me too! One guy on yt instructed creators to send request for review every single time they doubt a verdict because that will help them make their algorythm more accurate. But another .... said not to be so fast to click a lot of them ... and I forget what reason, but it was to prevent something happening to you. Now, I have NO idea what approach to take. Thankfully I dont get very many so, so far Ive taken the first approach. What do you think?

OH big tip. When uploading make it unlisted for a day or 2 to make sure its monetized and they have notified you if its not good. For me, I only get 2-4k views in 48 hours for most videos. And it stops there for many of them. Almost all my views happen withing those hours. So .. you_I loose alllll my hits while they decide and to notify you/me.