pending videos

hanzovan

All of my videos have been pending for at least 4 days, the oldest was 6 days. I scheduled one for November 6th, so if the video won't get approved on time, it's bad.

sloggervlogger

All of my videos have been pending for at least 4 days, the oldest was 6 days. I scheduled one for November 6th, so if the video won't get approved on time, it's bad.
It might be the scheduling bug! When the video is scheduled it seems to be for ever in the waiting queue. I don't know when this will get fixed. @Mario did say they look into it, but no solution yet. So I don't schedule anymore until that is fixed.

thanhtien

Xin hãy giúp tôi, làm cách nào để phân phối video ở cấp cao? Video của tôi bị hạn chế. Làm ơn cho tôi biết. Cảm ơn!

DavidMcNab

I find that sometimes they are approved within half a day and sometimes it is up to three. But I have a few that are little over that now. I assume there is a longer line up at times than at others. I also assume that work load and other factors affecting the content approver play a role.
If the video isn't approved after 3-5 days, sending an email might be wise but it seems rare and I don't generally do anything but wait.
Checking spam folders is a good idea on a regular basis.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hey guys,

We have a bit of a backlog as we got a huge influx of videos this past week. We're working to clear the queue asap

BenW

Hey guys,

We have a bit of a backlog as we got a huge influx of videos this past week. We're working to clear the queue asap
That explains a bit why it is so hard to get full distribution for some time now. My last uploaded video took seven days before it got only limited, My previous 6 or 7 uploaded videos were also acctepted for limited. I accepted limited for the for the first two videos some weeks ago and although they were on youtube Rumble.com they were never claimed on my own Youtube channel. I asked two times support@rumble.com to claim my videos so I can earn some money with those two limited ones, but still they are not claimed. For me is that a reason not to accept limited anymore and therefore have deleted my last 6 videos here on Rumble. Hope it will do better in the near future.

Dimasav17

Hello everyone) all my videos are rejected. can you share your experience? what videos are missing? what rule do you follow?

cdngreenwaterdiver

That explains a bit why it is so hard to get full distribution for some time now. My last uploaded video took seven days before it got only limited, My previous 6 or 7 uploaded videos were also acctepted for limited. I accepted limited for the for the first two videos some weeks ago and although they were on youtube Rumble.com they were never claimed on my own Youtube channel. I asked two times support@rumble.com to claim my videos so I can earn some money with those two limited ones, but still they are not claimed. For me is that a reason not to accept limited anymore and therefore have deleted my last 6 videos here on Rumble. Hope it will do better in the near future.
I have been experiencing the same, mostly limited approvals. Very discouraging.

DavidMcNab

Hello everyone) all my videos are rejected. can you share your experience? what videos are missing? what rule do you follow?
I had one rejected last week too, but reloading it seemed to help. Occasionally, it's a technical problem. But sometimes it's about copyrighted material, swearing, graphic content, controversial content.
Emailing support at rumble.com can get you an answer, but forum users can provide insight too.

Your videos can be rejected because they are not unique or entertaining enough too. Try to capture something that you think the world will want to see. Watch the videos in editor picks, and top earners. Try to compare them to your own. Are yours funny, cute, interesting enough to be shared? That's a place to start. Good luck!