pending videos

Hello

I uploaded my videos 4 days ago and it is still pending. The previous videos I uploaded were approved right away, can anyone tell me why these one are taking so long?
Thanks

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello

I uploaded my videos 4 days ago and it is still pending. The previous videos I uploaded were approved right away, can anyone tell me why these one are taking so long?
Thanks
Video approvals take 1-3 business days. you should see your videos being approved within the next day.

@Mario Could you tell us what we would have to do to get our videos quicker to the rumbling state? Like 1 day rather than 3? Is it our approval %, are the videos just in a queue and we can't do anything about it or is there anything else we can do to shorten this? Are there any plans that videos will be looked at as soon as they come in? For me it's always, the quicker a video gets approved ( no matter what the outcome limited or full) , the more I upload.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
@Mario Could you tell us what we would have to do to get our videos quicker to the rumbling state? Like 1 day rather than 3? Is it our approval %, are the videos just in a queue and we can't do anything about it or is there anything else we can do to shorten this? Are there any plans that videos will be looked at as soon as they come in? For me it's always, the quicker a video gets approved ( no matter what the outcome limited or full) , the more I upload.
Hi Slogger,

Approval % is a metric for the creators to keep track of their content, we verify each video independently of their creator's account. And we don't approve content faster or slower based on it. It's done 100% based on the merit of each video.

As of now, the approval process cannot be sped up on the user side, it's dependent on an internal process, but we are hoping to speed it up.

We're always more concerned with quality than quantity, but as we grow we know that this process needs special attention and we're working to reduce the wait time for all creators across the platform.