pending video

Hopefully this is the correct area to post this question---I have had two videos pending for quite awhile. How do they go from pending to active, or whatever it would be?

BenW

Hopefully this is the correct area to post this question---I have had two videos pending for quite awhile. How do they go from pending to active, or whatever it would be?
How long is it pending? Normally it takes 3 workdays to go from 'pending to 'live'. When your video is approved for full distribution it will go from 'pending' to 'live'. If it is approved for limited distribution than you get a mail first and than you have to accept it or not. So maybe you didn't see the mail yet?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
hello saralie67,

Your videos have been pending for over 3 months, they were approved for limited distribution but you did not reply to our emails accepting this distribution level. Because the link expires after 30 days you will have to resubmit this content for approval, if it's approved for limited again you will have to respond to the email we send otherwise they will not go live this time either.

hello saralie67,

Your videos have been pending for over 3 months, they were approved for limited distribution but you did not reply to our emails accepting this distribution level. Because the link expires after 30 days you will have to resubmit this content for approval, if it's approved for limited again you will have to respond to the email we send otherwise they will not go live this time either.
Thanks. I don't remember seeing the email. I'll resubmit

How long is it pending? Normally it takes 3 workdays to go from 'pending to 'live'. When your video is approved for full distribution it will go from 'pending' to 'live'. If it is approved for limited distribution than you get a mail first and than you have to accept it or not. So maybe you didn't see the mail yet?
yep that is what happened. Thanks!