Payment

Thanks. But my rumble account is on the name of my son, I have a different name, as I am divorced. If I do an account on my name, will be there a problem?
I can't do an account PayPal on my son name as he haven't a bank account..

sloggervlogger

Thanks. But my rumble account is on the name of my son, I have a different name, as I am divorced. If I do an account on my name, will be there a problem?
I can't do an account PayPal on my son name as he haven't a bank account..
I would think you only need the PayPal email which you can have in your name and Rumble just needs that PayPal email on your son's account.

Quite a bit complicate this problem, is it? šŸ˜€
So, I can do an account PayPal on my name, and there will not be a problem for Rumble to send money, even the account Rumble is on my son name. I just want to be sure...

sloggervlogger

@Mario would be able to guaranty it to be doubly sure. But as Rumble doesn't need a name to pay in just the Paypal email it should work. It's info that you can change any time anyway. So if your son ever gets his own bank account and you want it on his PayPal account, you just change the PayPal info in the Rumble account.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
@Mario would be able to guaranty it to be doubly sure. But as Rumble doesn't need a name to pay in just the Paypal email it should work. It's info that you can change any time anyway. So if your son ever gets his own bank account and you want it on his PayPal account, you just change the PayPal info in the Rumble account.
We don't mind that the account on PayPal isn't yours. That's only a problem if you send the money to someone else by mistake and we can't reverse the transaction.

So it should be fine if she uses someone else's account, although we recommend each person have their own.