Payment?

winkeldinkel

Can it not take up to a full 2 weeks to receive money in your PayPal? If you cashed out on the 6th it is only about 10 days. You should likely receive payment no later than Friday November 22nd. ..I'm not sure if they only count business days but maybe someone can clarify..

sloggervlogger

Can it not take up to a full 2 weeks to receive money in your PayPal? If you cashed out on the 6th it is only about 10 days. You should likely receive payment no later than Friday November 22nd. ..I'm not sure if they only count business days but maybe someone can clarify..
In the last 4 years I've been with Rumble it always been the same. If you cash out before a Friday you would receive the cash out the following week Friday. It's always been the second Friday. That's why it can take longer if you cash out on a Saturday you would have to wait until the second Friday until you receive your money, but I didn't, I cashed out before Friday.

Last edited:

w3caffeine

In the last 4 years I've been with Rumble it always been the same. If you cash out before a Friday you would receive the cash out the following week Friday. It's always been the second Friday. That's why it can take longer if you cash out on a Saturday you would have to wait until the second Friday until you receive your money, but I didn't, I cashed out before Friday.
Same here and I want to order a pizza.

winkeldinkel

Ah, I see...I guess that is why mine took a bit longer. I don't usually pay attention to the day of cash out...Either way, the money always gets there eventually....:cool:

fabriciogames1

I haven't received my payment yet.
I'm a little worried
because it was the first time I asked for payoneer.
in the past I requested only by paypal

Last edited:

fabriciogames1

my payment has already been made by rumble here.
It's already paid, about 3 hours ago.
but it has not yet fallen into my payoneer account.
Just like I mentioned before, this is the first time I use payoneer.
I always used paypal here,
In this payment I decided to switch to payoneer.

Is this payoneer delay normal?

Ilmclgfsc

my payment has already been made by rumble here.
It's already paid, about 3 hours ago.
but it has not yet fallen into my payoneer account.
Just like I mentioned before, this is the first time I use payoneer.
I always used paypal here,
In this payment I decided to switch to payoneer.

Is this payoneer delay normal?
this happened first time. All paypal users received their payments but no payment transfer for payoneer. Pending amount is removed from my rumble but not yet transferred to payoneer.
This happens first time.

fabriciogames1

it only shows as paid but not transferred to payoneer yet
thank you.
I feel a little relieved.
because I made an investment in video equipment.
soon after we had the frozen statistics problem,
and all the same day I had my paypal limited.
hahahahaha
That's why I requested payoneer for the first time.
At least my paypal has already been resolved,
I've been here for over a week with my camera crew.
I haven't even used it yet