Payment time.

hi all, I am just a newbie here. Can you guys please explain to me how the balance will be displayed?
For example I got 54$ as "estimated earnings to date" from youtube, but the "finalized earnings" from youtube is only 0.47$. As I have known, I will get 90% earnings from youtube, so my finalized earnings should be 90% of 54$?

Your finalized earnings up to date, are 0,47$. What you see on estimated earnings, are the earnings from this month, and will be added to your account next month.

I have an outstanding balance of youtube earnings upwards of $500, which was all made during March and April, as well as $300 in rumble earnings. But my payment this month is only $77. Surely it should be a lot more then that, considering it should be March or Aprils payment this month. No response from Rumble of course. Any help?

@Bree123

It depends. It's all about clicks on ads. Some videos get more ad clicks, some get less. You really need a lot more than a couple thousand views to make significant money, unfortunately. Also, there is a big difference between YT and partner site payouts as well.

I had one video get about $0.08 per thousand views. Not good. I had another get about $0.30 per thousand. Better.

Then on a videos with off YT views, I have received between $0.18 and $1 per thousand views. So it is a wide range but clearly much higher than YT earnings and that's with a 60/40 split with Rumble.

It is a very wide range and a lot of variables come into play. I hope these numbers help you.

I also got (yesterday) for one of my video between 0,74$ - 0,84$ for 300+ and 800+ views on Yahoo and AOL. It really depends. The video got 22k on YT, but only managed under 1k on the partners. It rally depends.

@Bree123 Put a link to your video please.

For YouTube Views: IF view count is 1000-2000 Then your earnings will be around 1$-2$
IF view count is 4000-5000 Then your earnings will be around 4$-5$
IF view count is 50K Then your earnings will be around 45%-55%
And so on :p

I would definitely argue on that!
YT earnings depend on much more factors than views. Country in which the video was played, type of ads, and many more. It's a long topic, I won't get into it right now.
What I wanted to say is that I did 25$ for 10k and also 1$ for 5k. So it is't a rule, but generally what one can calculate is 1000-1500$ for the million views.

Has anybody any information about the 3rd party payments for March (due this month) ?
Has anybody received anything, beside the YT money?

Yeah, in the meantime I found out that they will come late this month, really early next month, as the same as happened for with the payment for January, if I remember well.
So, everything is fine! :)