Payment time.

tparbs

I received a notice of a payment for March on May 4th. I cashed out immediately, but the money hasn't gone to PayPal yet. Anyone know when I can expect it? I thought it would go in last Friday, but it didn't. :-/

RCCR1987

It's been two Friday and my balance has not yet passed to the paypal. the balance is still pending. does anyone know what's going on?

cseh_17

Hi there guys! Some news for you, the PayPal payments should roll out today, and in 2-3 days they should be in your account. Please keep us up to date if you receive it!

johnny3

I dont understand this. its been 13 weeks now. one of my videos got 354,000 hits within a month and a half 2 months and around the 9th week i haven't had one view on it. i was paid $4.55 apron 2 weeks ago. This definitely isn't what they said it was going to be. we have monitored the views daily and on some days our view count would go DOWN thousands at a time. how is that possible? I left Armin (who works with rumble) several messages with asking him whats going on and i have had NO REPLIES BACK. Ive heard from others about there views dropping every once and awhile. somethings not right here

boomerangsbyVic

@johnny3 Been here for awhile so this is what might be happening. Many videos will peak because they were being featured on MSN, Yahoo etc homepage. Once they move on the views will stop. As far as being paid from MSN, Yahoo etc it can take several months. I have some over 5-6 months and have not seen payment either. I'll continue to be patient but not sure how much longer I can stay this way. I too get impatient. Thought all these delays would get better with time but they seem to have gotten worse. Lets hope someone out there working for Rumble will respond. Also what about all the other companies out videos get sold to that don't show? Will we see the results from them?

cseh_17

2 things:

1.Don't wait for nothing sooner as 6 months for now.
2.Many companies have only an embed player from one of the 3 main companies, so don't think that every single site your video appears on, will have to make a report.

This only to make it a bit clearer. :)