Payment time.

brenmichelle

Anyone know if October "rumble" payments will be posted soon? This will really give me the full picture about Rumble. It has been great with the youtube payments, but hoping the Rumble payments are higher than the other platforms.

@brenmichelle I'm in the same boat. We both had big October's and I am waiting for rumble earnings too. It has been long while and I have had a couple smaller payments come in (three tv syndication payments) but nothing for AOL, Yahoo, or Microsoft yet. I was hoping for everything else this month but I guess (again, hopefully) it will be next month. Let us know when yours comes in.

@cseh_17 whenever a clip is shown on tv it is typically paid for by the network. Total payment to rumble can be anywhere from about $100-$500 (at least that is my experience and understanding)

jessed

Last message from me : when you guys cashout the friday from paypal to your bank account, when do you have it ? Monday ?

brenmichelle

Don't expect it monday, you will just frustrate yourself, should be there in about a week. 3-5 business days according to paypal