Payment time.

missayans

@tolerantxero, @cseh_17, I've had my first video put up in the beginning of October. It has been way past 150 days and I was told the quarterly payments were to be given out in February when I signed the contract. I'm all about patience but I just want answers. I want to know exactly when to expect payment. I've messaged support twice already with no response back. Can you please give me a solid answer

dsnyder

Unfortunately, it does seem to be taking quite a while for deposits. I had cashed out for 2 payments and received only one. It's not been since early February and I still haven't gotten my second, larger payment. Still being patient - will see what happens this Friday ... the 13th. LOL

brenmichelle

Friday is just starting. If you don't see any payment in the next 15 hours, then you may have a problem, (me too) but until then, they aren't late.

jessed

Dear @chrisrumble , I'm really disappointed with everything misheard. I do not think I will come to your birthday.I feel that I'm the butt of the joke and you laugh at me in your local drinking pina colada. I'm really sad.

cseh_17

@jessed
Would you just PLEASE! stop complaining? At least until next Friday, because you won't see any money sooner than that, I am sure.