Payment not transferred to paypal

cdngreenwaterdiver

Thank for listening.
I'm quite down-mood and may let you upset.
But actually what is happening.
Hope to get the fair for all of us.
Be patient. I am sure everything is going as fast and smooth as possible midst all the virus craziness and closedowns here . If the funds left your rumble account and you received an email stating they were being transferred to paypal, then just sit back and relax, they will arrive.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thank for listening.
I'm quite down-mood and may let you upset.
But actually what is happening.
Hope to get the fair for all of us.
There's a pending issue to be resolved licensing wise and we've emailed you, waiting for your response.

BDIY

Thank you guys.
i followed Mario request and i will update to you once payment was done.
Have a nice day.

BDIY

There's a pending issue to be resolved licensing wise and we've emailed you, waiting for your response.
Dear @Mario,
I followed your request for 2 days already.
There is no feedback from your site, Any further request you ask for?
Best regards,

Last edited:

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
People who don't specifically answer that they filmed the footage themselves are obviously avoiding the question.
I have been uploading footage for four years and I have never once had an issue. It's always the new users with the stolen footage and the claims about fair use and other supposed exceptions that run into difficulties. I'd rather see Rumble use their time to assist legitimate users as they always have, than debating with fraudsters. I suspect that Rumble support has explained this thoroughly.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Totally agree. I too have never had an issue with being told a video has been rejected. Through the last few years since joining Rumble( thanks to you Dave for introducing me to Rumble), there have been some frustrating times, which get less along the way. Hers to many more years of success for Rumble and its legit creators.

cdngreenwaterdiver

I want to know why after uploading my video they said I must see support what's wrong?
As they have suggested, see support at support@rumble.com as none of us creators will have your answer. I do see that both of your videos on your page may lack interesting content. I am not trying to be harsh, but Rumble requires content to be as attractive and interesting as possible. The one video about environment, does not play. You way want to look into that on your end . Hope these suggestions help.

https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/