Payment not transferred to paypal

star1

@Mario
what the hell is going in rumble.com
why rumble hold all payments more than 100.
We some friends are using rumble.com from last more than one year but now rumble start holding payments of accounts which is more than 100. what the hell is this going on with rumble.com. why they are holding this much payments of all of our users in pakistan and india and dubai.
I am in contact with my friends in these 3 countries all are saying same story.
mean why like that.
If rumble earn from a video rumble.com should not stop paying to its user. its not fair Mr. @Mario

star1

I am not a new user on rumble.
at start we all friends were exited that we found a platform to earn through our videos but now rumble start holding payments which are more than 100.

If rumble is getting more and more business day by day, rumble should not start earn by holding payments. Users can earn from youtube but why we all select rumble because rumble was fast and secure platform for videos earning but now rumble.com start new drama.

No problem if rumble do not want to continue with us no problem we will try to find another platform for our videos.

At start I refer many of my pakistani friends to use rumble but now I do not refer anyone to use rumble because you cannot trust on rumble.
I know why rumble is doing like that because they have business which they are unable to manage.
and now because they are getting more business instead of dealing in a good way theys start stealing money of users specially in pakistan, india and dubai.

perth

Dear @star1 you are asking that rumble is holding payments more than $100.
My dear my payment is $55 but still not received from more than 3 weeks. what to do now.
we, small users earn not much money but rumble stop our payment and they start de-motivating its users.
My dear I request rumble to please release my payment as well.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Dear @star1 you are asking that rumble is holding payments more than $100.
My dear my payment is $55 but still not received from more than 3 weeks. what to do now.
we, small users earn not much money but rumble stop our payment and they start de-motivating its users.
My dear I request rumble to please release my payment as well.
Did you "cashout"?If you did, did you not see"cashout complete" or whatever it says on your home page. Also you should have received an email stating money being transferred to you . I also see mention of "stolen videos" . If this is the case, you will not receive full approval of such, and will not make cash.

BDIY

We already do, the rule is "don't upload stolen content because we won't pay you"
Dear @Mario,
I faced same issue, i cashed out at 10-Mar. it's over 14 days but no payment transferred to my paypal.
Would you please support to check?
Thank you very much.

Rumble id: bdiy

BDIY

The answer is one post above you! Mario's post.
none stolen anyone anything.
that’s why i asked.
the only one i see scam someone money is an organization that already recieve Youtube money and try to find someway to keep the money for themself as long as possible.

sloggervlogger

BDIY

of course yes!!!
i am the owner of this channel:
i can show all of you my owner right with permission to login to Youtube channel as brand manager.
you can file news videos of royale family on my channel.
so what do you want to say now?
who scams whose?
who stand for your right by keep your money in their pocket? i think you should stand for your rumble user other than Rumble owners.

sloggervlogger

of course yes!!!
i am the owner of this channel:
i can show all of you my owner right with permission to login to Youtube channel as brand manager.
you can file news videos of royale family on my channel.
so what do you want to say now?
who scams whose?
who stand for your right by keep your money in their pocket? i think you should stand for your rumble user other than Rumble owners.
I think you're misunderstanding, you need to be the owner of your footage (video) to get paid by Rumble! It has nothing to do with YouTube or what channel you manage. Rumble can only pay you if you filmed the video. This is Rumble, not YouTube.

BDIY

I think you misunderstanding, you need to be the owner of your footage (video) to get paid. Nothing to do with YouTube or what channel you manage.
thank for reminding.
let me summary:
i own the youtube channel and all the videos i made on that youtube channel.
i up some of them to Rumble channel.
Rumble already claim their right on the videos. and the videos can not make money on Youtube channel anymore. the money of Youtube view now become to Rumble.
after Rumble earn Youtube money they will pay back to me 90%.
for months the process seem no problem.
now they try to keep my money on thier pocket.
what should i do now?
is Rumble right or wrong? or a management of Corona risk let they do what ever they want include keep rumbler user money???

Last edited:

sloggervlogger

thank for reminding.
let me summary:
i own the youtube channel and all the videos i made on that youtube channel.
i up some of them to Rumble channel.
Rumble already claim their right on the videos. and the videos can not make money on Youtube channel anymore. the money of Youtube view now become to Rumble.
after Rumble earn Youtube money they will pay back to me 90%.
for months the process seem no problem.
now they try to keep my money on thier pocket.
what should i do now?
is Rumble right or wrong? or a ****ing management of Corona risk let they do what ever they want include keep rumbler user money???
Write to support rumble@support.com and have it out with them.