Our Advertising videos for Creators to join Rumble

cdngreenwaterdiver

That was the start of a great friendship, Brent.
You're correct. Looking back, there was indeed a time when I would give people that document freely. But I started getting a lot of emails and it got to be demanding and unfriendly. People wanted more of my time than I had. They wanted to debate about why their channel wasn't successful. They wanted answers I couldn't provide and I had repeated requests to view videos and then justify why they hadn't gotten promotion. I stopped giving it out for many reasons.
I now tell people to check in with their referrer.
I suggest that anyone including enough info in their videos to gain a referrer should at least be willing to coach them.
If they aren't, they should not advertise to be the referrer. They should direct the new creators to somebody who will, and let them start from the beginning with someone who can actually help them succeed.
Anything less sets them up for disappointment, hurts Rumble, and puts demands on others unfairly.
The other option, of course, is to actually get those skills and then take on the job properly.

If this still isn't clear...it's similar to advertising yourself as a real estate agent and taking the commission, then asking another agent to help your clients find a house.
I agree totally.

travelleerx

I have to ask if you're trying to misunderstand now.
If you sign up a referral, it's unreasonable to ask another content creator to coach them.
If you send them my way, I will not have the time to respond.
I'll be clear: Do not give them my contact info. It will only be awkward for both of us.
sorry @DavidMcNab if i caused any problem but i was just trying to help with my own way , there is one thing we have to be aware of that people can sign up without putting any referral name a friend of mine did that before .

I didn't make this video for referrals , we all try to help people when ever we can and sure money will comes later if those people succeed in rumble .

I Think I would be great if rumble can honor you by putting your guiding book on their online store for sale that would help you for all the help you have done for us , you won't be losing and it might make it up for you because now you will be gaining extra money from people who will buy your book .

travelleerx

That was the start of a great friendship, Brent.
You're correct. Looking back, there was indeed a time when I would give people that document freely. But I started getting a lot of emails and it got to be demanding and unfriendly. People wanted more of my time than I had. They wanted to debate about why their channel wasn't successful. They wanted answers I couldn't provide and I had repeated requests to view videos and then justify why they hadn't gotten promotion. I stopped giving it out for many reasons.
I now tell people to check in with their referrer.
I suggest that anyone including enough info in their videos to gain a referrer should at least be willing to coach them.
If they aren't, they should not advertise to be the referrer. They should direct the new creators to somebody who will, and let them start from the beginning with someone who can actually help them succeed.
Anything less sets them up for disappointment, hurts Rumble, and puts demands on others unfairly.
The other option, of course, is to actually get those skills and then take on the job properly.

If this still isn't clear...it's similar to advertising yourself as a real estate agent and taking the commission, then asking another agent to help your clients find a house.
i know it might be frustrated to see people who wants to get money without even working hard for it , but you are a true leadership and you have succeed in it till now , you articles and comments really helped me and a lot of people to understand a lot of things about rumble .

I know we cannot measure how good our referrals will be until they work hard , they have to be patient and make the best quality of their work

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
i do understand that and i will do my best in next work
Hi travelleerx,

For future reference, if you want to help your own referrals, go ahead if you're sure you're sharing correct information. Otherwise they can reach out to support@rumble.com

It seems you want to help others but it's important that you do it for the right reasons and with the right information, Rumble can be a little difficult to understand to newer users, so it's important that you have a grasp of our platform before you start teaching others about it lest you confuse them with bad info.

When in doubt just email support. Other creators are building their own referral base and it's unfair for them to work for free to inform your referrals when you're the one benefiting from it.

moricato

I think it's our time to advertise for rumble community for more creators to join rumble , it would great for us to make videos to attract people to join rumble , it's benefit for us too from the commission we take from each referral cash out or percentage from his earnings

It would be great from Rumble Administration to make contest for best advertising video attracting creators to rumble with best views and best outcome in referrals
@Mario
great idea

moricato

DavidMcNab

Hello folks. Hopefully all those who accepted the challenge did well. I'm excited to see the results. I came very close to 1,000 views on YouTube (980...oh so close!) but I hope Rumble views put me over.
I know Cdngreenwaterdiver had a good one as well.
I think I gained three referrals too :)
How did the others do on this?

cdngreenwaterdiver

I love this idea. I will give away the following in the month of May only (2019):

Free T-shirt criteria:
1) Create any type of positive video about Rumble at least 1 minute
2) Post it on on Rumble and at least one other channel outside of Rumble.
3) It reaches over 50 views combined on any platform.

Any Product criteria:
1) Create any type of positive video about Rumble at least 1 minute
2) Post it on on Rumble and at least one other channel outside of Rumble.
3) It reaches over 1000 views combined on any platform.

You can pick any product from our store here: https://teespring.com/stores/rumble-vault
Morning Chris
Have you had a chance to tally final numbers for the videos created ?curious as to what mine came to . Thank you.