Our Advertising videos for Creators to join Rumble

DavidMcNab

Hello folks.
I'm pretty excited about this idea. I had a few challenges and a busy schedule, so I'm late getting this done. I'd dearly love to reach the 1,000 views it takes to get that swag. Please have a look at my video.
I actually learned a few tricks about capturing video from my PC to use in a video. That allowed me to squeeze in a few screen shots of videos belonging to other users.
(Jang_paul, Winkeldinkel)
I'm issuing a challenge to content creators to find creative ways to plug another content creator in an upcoming video.
Maybe Mario would consider selecting one by a certain date and I'll spring for a T-shirt for the winner...?

https://rumble.com/v7n78c-make-money-with-the-videos-youve-been-giving-away-for-free.html

PubgMasterGame

Hello folks.
I'm pretty excited about this idea. I had a few challenges and a busy schedule, so I'm late getting this done. I'd dearly love to reach the 1,000 views it takes to get that swag. Please have a look at my video.
I actually learned a few tricks about capturing video from my PC to use in a video. That allowed me to squeeze in a few screen shots of videos belonging to other users.
I'm issuing a challenge to content creators to find creative ways to plug another content creator in an upcoming video.
Maybe Mario would consider selecting one by a certain date and I'll spring for a T-shirt for the winner...?

https://rumble.com/v7n78c-make-money-with-the-videos-youve-been-giving-away-for-free.html
nice new video i will share with new referrals

TwinsKitties

Hello folks.

great brief video , you did a great job explaining lots of information about rumble

travelleerx

Hello folks.

ohhh amazing new advertising video for rumble :love::love::love:

Sireen12

Hello folks.

Wow you are the best

abdo5171

travelleerx

I've commented on your video about the guide book you are advertising. It's actually my own creation and I'd like to discuss that. Please contact me.
i have sent you message explaining my intention , i didn't mean the idea you get but really your guide book is awesome and we don't want any new creators to get wrong information about rumble

i have added credit in my video description and wait for my special explaining credit in next video

also if u have your own personal link for people to download your book i think i can add it in this video and next ones

iam sorry again if u got this all wrong
rumble video description.PNG

Last edited:

DavidMcNab

That's really making things worse.
Part of my point is that I don't want to be contacted by people asking for help when their OWN referrers should be coaching them.
As a referrer, you should make the effort and put in the time to understand how Rumble works, create your own materials for explaining it, and then coach them along.
Please don't ask your referrals to contact me so that I do the work that you should be doing.

I'm not looking for credit regarding the guide book. I'm just asking everybody to create their own instead of circulating mine please.

travelleerx

That's really making things worse.
Part of my point is that I don't want to be contacted by people asking for help when their OWN referrers should be coaching them.
As a referrer, you should make the effort and put in the time to understand how Rumble works, create your own materials for explaining it, and then coach them along.
Please don't ask your referrals to contact me so that I do the work that you should be doing.

I'm not looking for credit regarding the guide book. I'm just asking everybody to create their own instead of circulating mine please.
i think it's the least i can do @DavidMcNab

Basically if i am correct, Dave is not being compensated when helping others that have been referred by someone else and that someone else will be gaining compensation from every profit sharing video the “ new creator” may have success with thanks to Dave’s “ coaching”. How fair is that? Not at all i would say!!! If i am incorrect Dave please correct me. I know its not always about being paid, but lets be real, thats why we are all here . Helping each other is all good but there has to be some guidelines of expectations. I am thankful for all the help i have had from Dave, without it i would have packed it in long ago. Dave is my referrer and i am very glad we crossed paths that day a couple years back.

DavidMcNab

Basically if i am correct, Dave is not being compensated when helping others that have been referred by someone else and that someone else will be gaining compensation from every profit sharing video the “ new creator” may have success with thanks to Dave’s “ coaching”. How fair is that? Not at all i would say!!! If i am incorrect Dave please correct me. I know its not always about being paid, but lets be real, thats why we are all here . Helping each other is all good but there has to be some guidelines of expectations. I am thankful for all the help i have had from Dave, without it i would have packed it in long ago. Dave is my referrer and i am very glad we crossed paths that day a couple years back.
That was the start of a great friendship, Brent.
You're correct. Looking back, there was indeed a time when I would give people that document freely. But I started getting a lot of emails and it got to be demanding and unfriendly. People wanted more of my time than I had. They wanted to debate about why their channel wasn't successful. They wanted answers I couldn't provide and I had repeated requests to view videos and then justify why they hadn't gotten promotion. I stopped giving it out for many reasons.
I now tell people to check in with their referrer.
I suggest that anyone including enough info in their videos to gain a referrer should at least be willing to coach them.
If they aren't, they should not advertise to be the referrer. They should direct the new creators to somebody who will, and let them start from the beginning with someone who can actually help them succeed.
Anything less sets them up for disappointment, hurts Rumble, and puts demands on others unfairly.
The other option, of course, is to actually get those skills and then take on the job properly.

If this still isn't clear...it's similar to advertising yourself as a real estate agent and taking the commission, then asking another agent to help your clients find a house.