Our Advertising videos for Creators to join Rumble

PubgMasterGame

I think it's our time to advertise for rumble community for more creators to join rumble , it would great for us to make videos to attract people to join rumble , it's benefit for us too from the commission we take from each referral cash out or percentage from his earnings

It would be great from Rumble Administration to make contest for best advertising video attracting creators to rumble with best views and best outcome in referrals
@Mario

Maxyviral

I think it's our time to advertise for rumble community for more creators to join rumble , it would great for us to make videos to attract people to join rumble , it's benefit for us too from the commission we take from each referral cash out or percentage from his earnings

It would be great from Rumble Administration to make contest for best advertising video attracting creators to rumble with best views and best outcome in referrals
@Mario
great idea for more people to join rumble and it will benefit us throw referrals

DavidMcNab

Thanks folks. I've done two videos and I certainly saw the referrals grow. I also get a lot of emails from people with endless questions and even aggressive debates about Rumble because it seems too good to be true. Many use a lot of my time and don't sign up. Or they sign up without crediting me as the referral. So it's hard to measure the success of this so far. But overall, I'm hoping it's a positive thing. And attracting more attention to Rumble will always be positive as a whole.

ray1876

Thanks folks. I've done two videos and I certainly saw the referrals grow. I also get a lot of emails from people with endless questions and even aggressive debates about Rumble because it seems too good to be true. Many use a lot of my time and don't sign up. Or they sign up without crediting me as the referral. So it's hard to measure the success of this so far. But overall, I'm hoping it's a positive thing. And attracting more attention to Rumble will always be positive as a whole.
I understand what you are saying about people not crediting you as the person referring. I myself wonder how many I referred that signed up and didn't get credit for. :unsure: Same as you, overall, I think it is positive for Rumble brand recognition (and Creators) if they do signup.

PubgMasterGame

your video was amazing i think i saw it when i first joined rumble

cdngreenwaterdiver

I have also gave quite a bit of effort trying to get people to sign up. Explaining how it works etc and even sending links to some of what I have done to show you can make money doing this. Most think it is not true or a scam, some sign up and try once or twice, other sign up but never submit a creation. What I have found from two friends that have some amazing footage, is they do not want to give up their ownership for some at times very few dollars. As I have been told, the return for the effort to gain referrals, is not really worth the effort.

cdngreenwaterdiver

I hear people saying the same thing. They want to keep the ownership. I usually ask if they have a way of making moneey elsewhere. But it's reluctance to share control of a video, for sure.
The friends with great video, also are not concerned about making money with their footage it seems. I had a cousin record some great footage that was very enlightening, but she did not want to share it past facebook for some reason. Wanted the "word out there" but was reluctant to have me share it where the word would get further. No head why, but I'm not one to try to convince or sway.

ray1876

The friends with great video, also are not concerned about making money with their footage it seems. I had a cousin record some great footage that was very enlightening, but she did not want to share it past facebook for some reason. Wanted the "word out there" but was reluctant to have me share it where the word would get further. No head why, but I'm not one to try to convince or sway.
I wouldn't be surprised if it gets stolen off FB and re-uploaded.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
I love this idea. I will give away the following in the month of May only (2019):

Free T-shirt criteria:
1) Create any type of positive video about Rumble at least 1 minute
2) Post it on on Rumble and at least one other channel outside of Rumble.
3) It reaches over 50 views combined on any platform.

Any Product criteria:
1) Create any type of positive video about Rumble at least 1 minute
2) Post it on on Rumble and at least one other channel outside of Rumble.
3) It reaches over 1000 views combined on any platform.

You can pick any product from our store here: https://teespring.com/stores/rumble-vault

Last edited: