Open Problems with Rumble (Urgently Fixing & Fixed)

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, we are aware of 4 major problems that we are addressing.
  1. Amazon Fire App - we finished development but are facing rejections from Amazon. We are trying to work with them on getting approval.
  2. Roku App - We found a major bug that is causing buffering issues. New update released and will be available 1pm EST on October 1st.
  3. Video playback controls. Playback speed controls, 15 second rewind/forward, and allowing playback with the phone off are all completed and being released shortly. On desktop, you can accesss playback speed by pressing SHIFT and < or > (use the greater than/less than sign that's part of your comma and period keys.).
  4. Video stopping - We are aware of the video stopping at random times for long videos and we just identified why this is happening. Its happening on our CDN, so we are escalating this issue directly with them so they can fix it.
I will keep everyone updated with this list. Hang in there with us, I promise we will be better.

phucpham

1. Amazon Fire App - we finished development but are facing rejections from Amazon. We are trying to work with them on getting approval.
  2. Roku App - We found a major bug that is causing buffering issues. New update released and will be available 1pm EST on October 1st.
  3. Video playback controls. Playback speed controls, 15 second rewind/forward, and allowing playback with the phone off are all completed and being released shortly. On desktop, you can accesss playback speed by pressing SHIFT and < or > (use the greater than/less than sign that's part of your comma and period keys.).
  4. Video stopping - We are aware of the video stopping at random times for long videos and we just identified why this is happening. Its happening on our CDN, so we are escalating this issue directly with them so they can fix it.
I will keep everyone updated with this list. Hang in there with us, I promise we will be better.
rumble please do me well beside you

KerinGedge

Man you guys are on top of it! Keep it up!

My Channel - Tune Basics

Rumblers United - Rumblers United | Facebook

Last edited:

masterminion

Honestly it varies, I've had them approved within hours and sometimes within a couple of days but please remember that "approved" refers only to monetization and it has nothing to do with the visibility of your video! You can still play it, share it and all that stuff!
I was thinking of new thread posts in general discussions.

Kylelyons364

just downloaded the roku app and it is still buffering really bad. went to a competitor to watch Dan. Can't do the buffering.

JohnnySlalom

Video stopping - We are aware of the video stopping at random times for long videos and we just identified why this is happening. Its happening on our CDN, so we are escalating this issue directly with them so they can fix it.
Any update on this item? This is the big one for me. Trying to watch a Bongino video in a browser on a Windows PC is extremely frustrating as it stops every few minutes and takes a good 10 minutes before it starts again.

BTW what do you mean by "happening on our CDN"? I don't recognize that abbreviation.

JulieScraps

I tried to input that Dan Bongino referred me to Rumble but the app said it would not accept any numbers. I clearly typed his name and then re-typed just in case, no numbers or weird characters and it would never take it.

spalic

Any chance you are thinking about adding chromecast? Not a deal breaker, but certainly would be wonderful for me to have.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
We have Chromecast casting available within our app. You just need to go to the video page of the video within the app you'd like to watch.

sterrell44

Staying here no matter what... you guys will work out the issues... hat tip.