One of my videos appears to have been re uploaded

BenW

I would hope so too. I just looked through it, couldn't find any of my videos there, but I definitely would be interested in why this is.
There are many Rumblestaff videos in Rumble reel. I wonder, like Sloggervlogger, why this is. I see some golden oldies from members uploaded again by Rumblestaff.

BenW

My video about wild horses was once used in a compilation video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kit-1Ys4-oU

Maybe this thread : https://community.rumble.com/threads/compilation-videos.64/ gives us an answer. Chris answered there the question with:

'Hey everyone,

Compilations are treated as a way for us to promote videos. If there is revenue, the revenue is split many different times . I believe this is also how YouTube treats multiple claims (everyone gets a piece and revenue/views are recorded into the main video url).'

So I can imagin that they do the same with rumblestaff videos?

DavidMcNab

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the late reply, I was on vacation.

What's mentioned above is accurate: If your video is used you will receive a portion of the earnings. If a compilation for example has 4 videos from 4 creators, you can expect a 4 way split.
Thanks Mario. A well deserved break.
I'm wondering what happens in the case of mine where it is simply a repeat of my entire video. It's not a compilation.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thanks Mario. A well deserved break.
I'm wondering what happens in the case of mine where it is simply a repeat of my entire video. It's not a compilation.
Sometimes our editorial team will reuse Rumble videos under the Rumblestaff account for promotional purposes. You will be compensated for these views as per usual, all earnings will be split as it if were the original video.

sloggervlogger

Sometimes our editorial team will reuse Rumble videos under the Rumblestaff account for promotional purposes. You will be compensated for these views as per usual, all earnings will be split as it if were the original video.
Is there a reason why this can't be done under our own name? It feels kind of wrong seeing someone else's username under your own video.