OMG IT IS HIM

I was just scrolling through Parler and saw his picture. It sent chills up both my left side (guardian angel) and my right side (spirit rider). The evil guy in my dreams , it's Jack Dorsey. He is bad, very bad.. He is the one to be watched carefully he is doing more than it appears on the surface. He may be seen with an older man, slight build, very little hair, almost stringy looking. Like a bad comb over job maybe 50ish grey and dark hair. Does anyone know who the other guy is......It may help to answer some questions.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone. I have deleted my posts. Sometimes I forget that my family is not like most. I am not trying to scare anyone. I am not crazy either. So, I won't post my dreams any longer. I am a White Owl Woman which means I am a spirit messenger. I dream with all 5 senses. Intense dreams wake me up by tossing me back into my bed, so I wake up because I am bouncing. I will try to keep my visions to myself. Again, I apologize if I have offended anyone.