Oh Oh, More Trouble X2

ray1876

Just submitted attempt # 10 (a Milestone Moment, haha), and this is one helluva cute one...…..BUT...……. I'm noticing that the video is not able to be played ??? What the heck did I do now ? You will enjoy the picture though.
I just tried it. https://rumble.com/v73zvf-worlds-most-adorable-deer.html . It didn't play for me either. Not sure why though. I am guessing you might need to delete and reupload. I thought maybe it was the browser and tried a different one but no luck.

DavidMcNab

Sound advice on copy n paste....especially for a 2 finger typer🙄
I type all of my descriptions on the word document. You may lose one if the upload screen freezes. It's good when admin deletes a faulty upload too. And you may also go back in the future to borrow text from an earlier video. Many ways to lose you work if you don't save a copy.
That thumbnail really looks like something that will get your video noticed!

nademedeiros

I type all of my descriptions on the word document. You may lose one if the upload screen freezes. It's good when admin deletes a faulty upload too. And you may also go back in the future to borrow text from an earlier video. Many ways to lose you work if you don't save a copy.
That's what I do... Plus, Word shows you how many words you have, so it's easier.

cdngreenwaterdiver

That's what I do... Plus, Word shows you how many words you have, so it's easier.
Exactly. I use to struggle getting the 300 words suggested, now at times I see myself creeping up on 500. The dreaded story writing does get easier.Like many things in life, I knew I shoulda payed more attention in English 12... oh well, automotive was much more fun.;-)

cdngreenwaterdiver

I too have done the " borrow it forward". Great advice as always Dave.

Diamondlaker

I just went in to delete it and I see it is rumbling ? So I left it alone for now. Should I delete it ? Off to the bush with my dogs, I will see what the advise is tonight. Thanks

nademedeiros

Exactly. I use to struggle getting the 300 words suggested, now at times I see myself creeping up on 500. The dreaded story writing does get easier.Like many things in life, I knew I shoulda payed more attention in English 12... oh well, automotive was much more fun.;-)
Wow! Looks like we've got a writer in the making! ;)