NOTICE: Revenue is currently delayed, and therefore CPMs may appear lower than they actually are.

vavkirill

NOTICE: Revenue is currently delayed, and therefore CPMs may appear lower than they actually are. There is no impact to ad serving.

jaydog78

MAn if the delay it any more than it is its gonna disappear, its already 6 months behind in some cases. I regret signing up.:(

BenW

Trustworthy Member
MAn if the delay it any more than it is its gonna disappear, its already 6 months behind in some cases. I regret signing up.:(
I don't get paid either
The earnings of Rumble and YouTube views are normally within days or weeks. The third parties always takes longer (several months)
So if there are no earnings than your videos are not being played a lot. Here some more information; https://rumblefaq.groovehq.com/help/how-slash-when-do-i-receive-payment

BenW

Trustworthy Member
NAh man my youtube money is MONTHs behind not days or weeks. Its at least 2 to 3 months behind for my channel.
My last day that I earned some YouTube money is 4 days ago (August 24th in Stats and Analytics) so very strange that yours is 2 or 3 months behind (never had that in 6 years)

jaydog78

My last day that I earned some YouTube money is 4 days ago (August 24th in Stats and Analytics) so very strange that yours is 2 or 3 months behind (never had that in 6 years)
At this point i don't even worry about it any more. It is what it is, my confidence in rumble went out the window the first few months i joined. I was getting money from a video that I knew wasn't mines i corrected them and they corrected the issue BUT that left a terrible first impression. I'll look on youtube and see my video get 10k views but never know what ads ran,how many,what type etc because its claimed by rumble and i guess when it ports over those analytics don't translate. So it makes me feel the transparency just isn't complete. But oh well its pennies when i

jaydog78

In the end its just pennies and a few bucks. The good of the service is if you not monetized by youtube yet you can possible get money while waiting for that process. Just be careful what video you assign for exclusive rights to rumble

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
In the end its just pennies and a few bucks. The good of the service is if you not monetized by youtube yet you can possible get money while waiting for that process. Just be careful what video you assign for exclusive rights to rumble
You say your YT payments are months behind but I can see the latest payment in your account was made on the 5th of august.

You also claim to only be making "just pennies and a few bucks" but I can see that you've withdrawn over 800 dollars already, almost exclusively from your YT videos.

Am I missing something? are you looking at the right page?

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
If we upload intermittently, payments will be intermittent. Consistent uploads will result in consistent earnings. There are variations in payment dates, but money rolls in regularly if you keep up your content uploads.

jaydog78

You say your YT payments are months behind but I can see the latest payment in your account was made on the 5th of august.

You also claim to only be making "just pennies and a few bucks" but I can see that you've withdrawn over 800 dollars already, almost exclusively from your YT videos.

Am I missing something? are you looking at the right page?
PAYMENTS made 5th AUG are from June VIEWS thats what I mean by months behind.

YEAH its pennies per video- nobodys fault it is what it is

I'm looking at the right page and that $800 is lifetime (no problem with that) my concern is I'm not confident in the numbers. I once got a response that my videos aren't managed that's why I didn't see certain data, At one point had a video getting crazy money that was a mistake I POINTED out but that just added to my lack of confidence. Overall it is what it is, I sort of knew what I was signing up for and at this point, I get what the service is and offers. Its great for some but overall for me not totally what I expected in terms of the little nuances.