Not earning or winning

Mrzdavis17

I have noticed that I have not been winning or earning any money. In July I was killing it and was winning and earning almost every week. Now, I have been getting nothing. I have been doing my Rumbles the same as I did in July. So why am i not getting what i used to?? Mind you it takes about an hour to two hrs to finally finish (200+) videos, most of them keep repeating, but still I put in the work definitely.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
What were you you winning for? Tickets or the battles competition?
With more people participating it's a little tougher for competition these days, but I suppose that's platform growth which is the objective.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Winning tickets. I have yet gotten a response from anyone.
I've replied to the one email we've received from you indicating you are not getting responses, to clarify, we have not received emails from you since February so there's nothing we can respond to.

Are you writing to the support email? how are you trying to contact us?

Also, the tickets battle is the same for everyone, it's a draw not a guarantee. So if you're not earnings anything form it, it's because you are not winning the draws, but I can see that until July 31st (the last time you won) you had won 34 different times, you just didn't get lucky in the last 2 weeks.

Mrzdavis17

I've replied to the one email we've received from you indicating you are not getting responses, to clarify, we have not received emails from you since February so there's nothing we can respond to.

Are you writing to the support email? how are you trying to contact us?

Also, the tickets battle is the same for everyone, it's a draw not a guarantee. So if you're not earnings anything form it, it's because you are not winning the draws, but I can see that until July 31st (the last time you won) you had won 34 different times, you just didn't get lucky in the last 2 weeks.
I am sorry but I have sent 3 one had the screenshot, one mentioned about it not showing any earnings and then the not earning emails. If you guys sent a response waiting email, I could show that I have emailed you guys at least 3 times.

Mrzdavis17

When i am in the forum, at the bottom it says "need help" I click on that and then, it asks for my email, subject, then the detailed message.

Mrzdavis17

I am sorry but I have sent 3 one had the screenshot, one mentioned about it not showing any earnings and then the not earning emails. If you guys sent a response waiting email, I could show that I have emailed you guys at least 3 times.
This is what i am using to contact you guys. Also, if i were contacted by you guys at least received my emails, I didnt get those type if emails. If you are referring from using the forum, I have it on watched and all have no response from rumble.

Attachments

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
This is what i am using to contact you guys. Also, if i were contacted by you guys at least received my emails, I didnt get those type if emails. If you are referring from using the forum, I have it on watched and all have no response from rumble.
that's strange, I looked through our emails and only received the ones I mentioned in the reply.

But it makes sense in our end, you won a bunch of times when the system was really new, in the last few weeks we've seen a huge jump in user signups and with the release of iOS even more people are joining the battles, so it is getting harder to win; even so, we are the only platform doing this, everywhere else you can still watch videos but the chance of making money from it it's a flat zero.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello, I can't send messages, it keeps knocking out that this is spam
(Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.)
It's probably because your messages are not in line with the thread you are responding to, you have to keep your posts on topic.

This message for example, I had to approve manually because your are replying to a thread that's completely different from what you are talking about.

Ephygeze

well in my case I didnt get any replies from rumble, why I got picked out of the leader board while I was first with 3 hours remaining of the video battle on Aug. 20 2020 with my Niagra falls 3 video. That was not really fair. I was going to win my first Big video Battle win.

cdngreenwaterdiver

well in my case I didnt get any replies from rumble, why I got picked out of the leader board while I was first with 3 hours remaining of the video battle on Aug. 20 2020 with my Niagra falls 3 video. That was not really fair. I was going to win my first Big video Battle win.
Strange. Was the footage all recorded by you? I see this all the time, creators saying they did t receive an email and Mario then saying “ we sent you a number of emails”. Seems they always send an email. I know in my experience I have always received either a limited or profit sharing email.

brenmichelle

The videos fluctuate a lot especially at the end, I know mine have dropped out after being high up earlier in the battle. Are you sure it disappeared completely or just lowered on the leader board?

Ephygeze

Oh this is so unfair it happend today again,my video was leading and it was 15 munites left, i even screen shot my runk, and then all of the sudden i am not there,and when i see my video it says adds free...I dont know..i think its unfair...this happend to me twise.

Ephygeze

I mean if this things happen it wont motivate you to continue...cause i am trying my best to post videos as much as i can.