No views

JezUK1

Hi guys,

I have uploaded a few videos but I have had zero plays. They are live but I don’t understand why I have had no plays. Can someone help me out?

BenW

Were do I find that please?
When you are logged in in Rumble.com Click on your Icon in the upper right corner. Now you are in the Creator dashboard. At the right side of the page you see a menu and there you will find 'Stats and Analytics'

DiaryOfAPamperedHamster

Well it’s been 5 days and still no views. Any thoughts guys?
Have you tried linking your video different places? Post the link on twitter if u have one-make sure to use relevant hashtags. Post ur latest videos in ur bio on instagram, or facebook. If you dont have these I would suggest you setup an acct on all three. Even if you aren't actively posting daily on them they are places you can share your rumble links that people can stumble across and possibly click on.

PubgMasterGame

Have you tried linking your video different places? Post the link on twitter if u have one-make sure to use relevant hashtags. Post ur latest videos in ur bio on instagram, or facebook. If you dont have these I would suggest you setup an acct on all three. Even if you aren't actively posting daily on them they are places you can share your rumble links that people can stumble across and possibly click on.
i have send msg to you would like to know how to make those new IGTV Videos in Instagram got some errors

DiaryOfAPamperedHamster

i have send msg to you would like to know how to make those new IGTV Videos in Instagram got some errors
Oh im not sure for igtv...i never got into that at all because you have to shoot everything in profile view instead of landscape.

You can put ur rumble links in your instagram profile. Depending on your instagram profile you can maybe put the link in your instagram stories as well so that when ppl click on ur story and the video starts playing, when they swipe up it takes them directly to your youtube, rumble videos or whatever affiliate/product link you put.