No earnings for the last 2 days they are not even showing in the earnings channel

DavidMcNab

There seems to be something going on with stats updates. We see this sort of thing occasionally. I tend to not worry when this happens. I know for certain that the numbers will line up after a little while. I think more about weekly or monthly progress and don't worry if things don't move for a few days. I've wondered if this is something that happens before payouts.
But either way, if the numbers lag now, they'll jump soon.

sloggervlogger

Does anyone know do stats show right away when a video is picked up by MSN?
MSN should show up straight away. If you go to stats and analytics. On the left where your date is you put in your dates, then Rumble and then referral. This shows you all the different sites the video has earnings from.

Munroe

MSN should show up straight away. If you go to stats and analytics. On the left where your date is you put in your dates, then Rumble and then referral. This shows you all the different sites the video has earnings from.
Hmmmm...I only see what I have earned from Rumble. 3rd party 0 Youtube 0- Oh well, It's a start. Thanks for replying:) I'm following you:)

So I’m going to assume I’m not the only one that has not yet received last month’s earnings? My first few months posted at the beginning of the month no problem. I see my Rumble amount in Earnings but no YT or 3rd party. Does this delay happen often?

DavidMcNab

It's my hope that we will see an update soon or encouraging news from staff, but this is an unusual delay.
I know that new members are eager to see earnings and cashout so they know the money is reliable. The long term uploaders don't have quite the same questions or concerns. Past delays have also meant payments coming close together as the earnings are caught up. For me, the monthy earnings eventually do come, so I don't worry.
But the standard used to be 8 months for third party payouts. We are on ten months now.
Rumble is at the mercy of other platforms when it comes to receiving money. The delay might be out of their hands.
Again, an update from staff is the only way we would know what to expect.
But personally, I'd rather see them focus on their other tasks and getting caught up than dealing with our questions. So I'm content to wait it out.
For the new members....payouts are real and reliable.

BenW

It's my hope that we will see an update soon or encouraging news from staff, but this is an unusual delay.
I know that new members are eager to see earnings and cashout so they know the money is reliable. The long term uploaders don't have quite the same questions or concerns. Past delays have also meant payments coming close together as the earnings are caught up. For me, the monthy earnings eventually do come, so I don't worry.
But the standard used to be 8 months for third party payouts. We are on ten months now.
Rumble is at the mercy of other platforms when it comes to receiving money. The delay might be out of their hands.
Again, an update from staff is the only way we would know what to expect.
But personally, I'd rather see them focus on their other tasks and getting caught up than dealing with our questions. So I'm content to wait it out.
For the new members....payouts are real and reliable.
Yes it is an unusual delay. Not only new members are eager to see earnings….. :) My horse video on my own YouTube channel does it really great the last 1,5 month and is almost reaching the one million views, so I'm very excited and curious about the earnings.

DavidMcNab

Yes it is an unusual delay. Not only new members are eager to see earnings….. :) My horse video on my own YouTube channel does it really great the last 1,5 month and is almost reaching the one million views, so I'm very excited and curious about the earnings.
It's a great video. Congratulations on the views. As we know, ECPM is hard to predict. I hope you get the big money!!