No ADS Appearing ON MY PROTECTED WORK

That's right any YouTuber with less than a thousand subs and 4000 hrs. of view time gets no monetization after February 20th. You will have to earn your money here.

It directly says in the new YPP that any 3rd party claims can still have ADS, YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING IT NOTHING HAS ANY ADS WE ARE ALL SCREWED.
That's right any YouTuber with less than a thousand subs and 4000 hrs. of view time gets no monetization after February 20th. You will have to earn your money here.

Last edited:
Ads on videos claimed by a third party / not monetized by the uploader
You may see ads on channels not in YPP if the video uses content that belongs to a third party (example - music) and that third party is monetizing the content. The uploader/channel doesn’t earn money from this, the third party does.
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/A3DoDo-OGyU

I never did have a monetized personal YouTube account but had been able to receive money via rumbles YouTube page. Are you saying that after the February 20 th date that we no longer will receive any money from the ads that play on rumbles YouTube page? I would like if somebody could clear this up?

Youtube responded to me since everyone at Rumble seems to have the weekend off...
Thanks for reaching out.

I know that these changes may be confusing. Let me explain it for you.

In January we announced stricter criteria for channels to join the YouTube Partner Program, and this criteria now also apply to UGC on the platform. Ads will no longer automatically show on claimed content where the uploader has not met these new thresholds. Note that other revenue streams (like YouTube Red) are not impacted by this change.

We understand that UGC is a different business than partner uploaded content on YouTube, so to ensure partners can continue to monetize claimed UGC on channels below the the thresholds, we will review individual claimed videos on these channels. We'll be prioritizing videos by recent viewership so that we start with those videos that have the highest earning potential for partners.

We aren’t making this decision lightly - we feel steps like this are necessary to restore advertiser confidence and bring even more advertising revenue to the ecosystem for our partners.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have other concerns.

Regards,
JM

I never did have a monetized personal YouTube account but had been able to receive money via rumbles YouTube page. Are you saying that after the February 20 th date that we no longer will receive any money from the ads that play on rumbles YouTube page? I would like if somebody could clear this up?
@ferintoshfarmsphotography I'm sorry , I didn't get what you were saying at first either, but I've got it now. You have a few different threads on this forum on the same subject, so it took a while to piece it together. I did check my videos on my demonetised channel and checked the videos that were claimed by rumble and you're right there are no ads on them. I thought they were still playing ads, because rumble claims the video and they've got well over the YouTube threshold and as you wrote it does say that in YouTubes T&Cs that third party should still be making money on it even when the channel is demonised. Would be great if @Mario could clarify how it works. Are we just getting YouTube monetization for videos that are only on the Rumble YouTube channel now?

@sloggervlogger At one point, our videos that were monetized equally on Rumble's viral YouTube page and we were also receiving monetization on our personal YouTube (where this is a copy.) Now unless you have the required subs that YouTube wants--those videos playing on our personal YouTube channel are de-monetized . I think this started even before the February 20th date. I looked in my account on rumble and as of February 17th , it shows 0 ecpm and 0 views for my videos that are on Rumbles YouTube page yet there are still ads running on those videos. I don't know if this is because of a delay with YouTube or not? It's confusing.

BenW

I have YouTube views shown on my stats till the 20 February, even two views on the 22 February, but the last days before the 20th (16,17,18 and 19) the amount of views are plunging down, so it's also possible that they are only the views from the Rumble YouTube channel.

Youtube responded to me since everyone at Rumble seems to have the weekend off...
Thanks for reaching out.

I know that these changes may be confusing. Let me explain it for you.

In January we announced stricter criteria for channels to join the YouTube Partner Program, and this criteria now also apply to UGC on the platform. Ads will no longer automatically show on claimed content where the uploader has not met these new thresholds. Note that other revenue streams (like YouTube Red) are not impacted by this change.

We understand that UGC is a different business than partner uploaded content on YouTube, so to ensure partners can continue to monetize claimed UGC on channels below the the thresholds, we will review individual claimed videos on these channels. We'll be prioritizing videos by recent viewership so that we start with those videos that have the highest earning potential for partners.

We aren’t making this decision lightly - we feel steps like this are necessary to restore advertiser confidence and bring even more advertising revenue to the ecosystem for our partners.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have other concerns.

Regards,
JM
Thank you for letting us know and we now know that not even Rumble can do anything about that.

So let me just see if I'm understanding this? So what YouTube is saying-- if the User Generated Content was uploaded by a person that has a YouTube account which doesn't meet the required 1000 subs. that from Feb 20th on we will not even get revenue sharing from Rumbles YouTube page? I hope I'm wrong about that because if that is true we will only be receiving money on Rumbles regular website and some third party sites like msn, aol , yahoo etc. I hope we get some clarification soon.

BenW

So let me just see if I'm understanding this? So what YouTube is saying-- if the User Generated Content was uploaded by a person that has a YouTube account which doesn't meet the required 1000 subs. that from Feb 20th on we will not even get revenue sharing from Rumbles YouTube page? I hope I'm wrong about that because if that is true we will only be receiving money on Rumbles regular website and some third party sites like msn, aol , yahoo etc. I hope we get some clarification soon.
I see ads on videos on the Rumble YouTube page, so I guess we will be paid for those, but not for the ones that are on our own YouTube channel monetised by Rumble (less than 1000subs) without advertising.

No it has nothing to do with your copies of YouTube videos on the Rumble YouTube Channel, you still get paid as normal. It is just your copy on your Channel ( only if your YouTube channel demonetised) that looses out and definitely nothing to do with msn, aol..... and so on.

BenW

No it has nothing to do with your copies of YouTube videos on the Rumble YouTube Channel, you still get paid as normal. It is just your copy on your Channel ( only if your YouTube channel demonetised) that looses out and definitely nothing to do with msn, aol..... and so on.
I just checked my latest video on Rumble viral, but I don't see ads on that one:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4pXLFP1KzE

Strange.......

I just checked my latest video on Rumble viral, but I don't see ads on that one:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4pXLFP1KzE

Strange.......
I just checked yours and some of my videos, yep you're right,no ads. I'm sure that rumble can't do anything about that. It is just YouTube, they choose which videos they want to use for advertising. You would think with so many videos/channel lost through the YouTube channel culling, that all the other videos would now have advertising on it.

BenW

Yes agree it definitely looks like that's the case.
@BenW Well I just watched your video with the horses and a 15 second commercial played for hiddenvalley.com was on it so the ads played on this end. Possibly depending on where you are located at certain times ads play and other times not. I guess it varies.
Ok, good to know! So we don't have to worry about the ads on Rumbles YouTube Virals.