New world record largest Rubik's Cube

TonyFisher

Naturally we all think our own videos are wonderful but I am confused why this wasn't promoted (or whatever the term is) to the big guns. My similar (though different) video on YouTube has over 250,000 views in just a few weeks plus other similar videos I created of the cube have been promoted and sold by other companies. I guess it's too late now because the story is already out there.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Naturally we all think our own videos are wonderful but I am confused why this wasn't promoted (or whatever the term is) to the big guns. My similar (though different) video on YouTube has over 250,000 views in just a few weeks plus other similar videos I created of the cube have been promoted and sold by other companies. I guess it's too late now because the story is already out there.
Hi Tony,

This video was approved for limited distribution. An email was sent to you indicating this before the video went life and you've accepted it.

If you need help understanding what limited distribution is let me know. You can also find it in the FAQ.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Yes I understand it and accept it but that doesn't mean I think it was the correct decision based on the reasons I gave.
You're always free to not accept limited distribution and write back to us to show how much better the video is doing in other platforms. That's always welcome.

Most videos we receive are not available in other sites, and we don't look to other platforms for content that's not live in ours yet, but we can always take a look and see if we can do better.

This is not an invitation to argue with every single decision of limited vs full distribution, but in this case we are not aware that your video is doing so well without you telling us.