New Video Doing Okay, Could Use A Boost?

Hey everyone. I'm relatively new. Still learning the ropes, so forgive me if this isn't something people normally do (I don't know if they do or not), but I just got a new video approved and it's doing surprisingly well for limited distribution. It has only been up a day or maybe two, and although it's not much, it already earned 2 pennies, lol! I'm not sure why, it has less views than several other videos, and I didn't expect the number of views it has gotten in only a short day or so... so strange how you never can tell what videos people will like or not (it seems to be the opposite of what I always think it will be, in my short time of experience so far, shrug), but if you have the time, check out my "Blue Smoke Cats Sleeping" video. I have rare 'smoke' kittens (their fur coats are a rare kind and color) so I wanted to share that with whoever might find that interesting (cat lovers, especially of beautiful, rare or unusual coats and markings), and I guess some people really are finding my blue smoke kittens interesting, lol. Here they are: https://rumble.com/v89r2f-blue-smoke-kittens-sleeping.html Let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas of how to make similar videos in the future of my smoke cats even better or more successful. I'm always open to advice. I really want to succeed here on Rumble!!

You notice a finger in the recording at the beginning? This greatly affects status. Also although they are super cute cities, not a lot is happening in the footage which may also affect the status (limited). Keep working at it. There is a learning curve which I am still learning. Best of luck.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/
Thanks! I actually never noticed my finger in the beginning of the video, lol. Oops. I'll have to try and be more aware of that. Thanks again!!

cdngreenwaterdiver

When you "finish" a video, watch it over and over a number of times. You will notice little things from time to time, like length of the video, and adjust accordingly. Look at it as though you are the audience, and see if you find it too long or too short. Generally 1 minute to minute and half seems to be preferred, unless the subject is very captivating.

When you "finish" a video, watch it over and over a number of times. You will notice little things from time to time, like length of the video, and adjust accordingly. Look at it as though you are the audience, and see if you find it too long or too short. Generally 1 minute to minute and half seems to be preferred, unless the subject is very captivating.
That is great advice. Yes, it's very different watching a video while filming it or even after initial upload versus watching it once you know it's up for everyone to see. Once I know other people are able to view it, I suddenly become way more critical, lol. I will definitely watch all my videos again and see what I notice that could be fixed the next time around. Of course, I only seem to notice certain things way after they're up. Ugh. Thanks again!!!