New to Rumble

Manninglis

Hi,

just joined Rumble today to follow Dan Bongino and others for help in understanding what is going on in the election and America as a whole.

I just registered to vote, I have not in the past. Not proud of that but my parents conservative teachings has finally sunk in! Lol

I am now an essential worker at 61, have my first two grandchildren this year and my third due this month! So my interest in our Country is now at the top of my list!

watching all the debates and craziness going on with the far left, my question is that I have not heard any updates on the riots even from my go to blogs. I realize that the mainstream media will not air anything about it.What is currently going on in the cities that have had continued riots for so many months? Are police still being defunded? How and who is going to deal with this? Since I don’t hear any news about it, has it magically gone away? I think we Americans who thankfully live in a city where there are no riots, need to be told and reminded about this huge issue in our Country!

I apologize if I am not using the Rumble plateform properly with my post, again I just joined today!
Any help will be very appreciated! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸