New to Rumble - Interested in Buying Videos

Hi there,

I'm really sorry if this has been asked before but I did a quick search and didn't find anything related to my question. Please correct me if I'm wrong but it appears that users post their own videos through this site and Rumble distributes some of their earnings to these users based on the amount of views that they receive through other platforms such as YouTube. Is there more to it than that? I would like to know because I'm interested in purchasing the rights to videos such as these ones for commercial purposes and I have yet to find a platform that facilitates those transactions. Any input or tips on how to obtain videos legally would be appreciated since creative commons videos are in short supply. Thank you :)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi there,

I'm really sorry if this has been asked before but I did a quick search and didn't find anything related to my question. Please correct me if I'm wrong but it appears that users post their own videos through this site and Rumble distributes some of their earnings to these users based on the amount of views that they receive through other platforms such as YouTube. Is there more to it than that? I would like to know because I'm interested in purchasing the rights to videos such as these ones for commercial purposes and I have yet to find a platform that facilitates those transactions. Any input or tips on how to obtain videos legally would be appreciated since creative commons videos are in short supply. Thank you :)
Hi there,

You can reach out to licensing@rumble.com with the url of the videos you want to inquire about and we they will reply with a quote.

Hi there,

I think you are in the right place. This is the place to license videos legally.