New Rumble app - Testers needed!!!

ray1876

Trying hard...just canèt find the spot to add the rating. I can read them though. I'm missing something.
I'm not Android fluent.
Same here. I can only read them. Maybe some kind of developer setting that needs to be turned on, only a guess. I want to gove it 5 Stars. 😀

tishamarie79

Hello Rumblers,

We are looking for 10 creators with android phones to test our new app. If you’re are interested, please reply to this thread.

This is a paid test for Rumble’s new features and you will see your earnings reflect in your dashboard daily.

We won’t share many details because we want to see what you guys feel after first impressions, and share how a new user would interact with the app.

We do ask you that if you’re chosen, to please keep it confidential and don’t share the features of the app until they become public. We are hoping for an early January start of the test, and mid January full release.

We will make a choice on Monday and you will receive an invitation to download the app, soon after.

Remember, daily cash prizes (minimum $5) will be given as a thank you for your support.

Any questions, suggestions or doubts please email Support@rumble.com with the title “NEW APP TESTING”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!

You can download the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rumble.battles

This is open to EVERYONE right now, so anyone can click on that link to download or even search it in the Google Play Store by searching for "Rumble Battles"
I would love to get involved sounds exciting

BenW

Can anyone tell me how rumble chooses videos that will enter battels???
I dont have the battle app (android), so I can't see which ones are chosen, but I get a message that my just uploaded video take part. And that was with my previous uploaded one too, so I guess they use the new uploaded ones. I don't know if older videos take part of the battles. Maybe someone else that uses the android app can tell us. (I don't have an adroid phone)

Rabea

I dont have the battle app (android), so I can't see which ones are chosen, but I get a message that my just uploaded video take part. And that was with my previous uploaded one too, so I guess they use the new uploaded ones. I don't know if older videos take part of the battles. Maybe someone else that uses the android app can tell us. (I don't have an adroid phone)
I know that the battle is for new upload videos , I uploaded 3 videos in different days but I couldn't find any videos of them in the battle so I asked if there is a criteria for videos that goes to battle

TwinsKitties

I know that the battle is for new upload videos , I uploaded 3 videos in different days but I couldn't find any videos of them in the battle so I asked if there is a criteria for videos that goes to battle
well i think not all videos enter battle there must be criteria for choosing videos daily

RebeccaStout

Okay, so I still haven't quite figured everything out on the app. I see an X icon. If you hit it, the video goes left. There is a replay icon. And then there is an icon of two boxing gloves hitting each other that when I click it, the video goes right.
By clicking the X is that a downvote, and clicking the gloves means you like it? What happens if you use your finger to swipe?

cdngreenwaterdiver

Okay, so I still haven't quite figured everything out on the app. I see an X icon. If you hit it, the video goes left. There is a replay icon. And then there is an icon of two boxing gloves hitting each other that when I click it, the video goes right.
By clicking the X is that a downvote, and clicking the gloves means you like it? What happens if you use your finger to swipe?
sounds a little confusing, a like should be a thumbs up I would;d think, its kind of a universal sign. Somewhere there should be a key page with instructions. That may make it easier

nademedeiros

That's basically it, but you can swipe right (if you like it) or left (if you don't) instead of clicking the icons.