New Rumble app - Testers needed!!!

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Noticed that when I clicked "Invite Friends for More Tickets" that it brought me right into WhatsApp.

Could there be an option to share using standard SMS texting? Some of my contacts don't use WhatsApp. Or perhaps it is my phone settings so I will poke around and see.

Also, the link that is shared to others doesn't have any identifying info that would link back to me for the referral. It just goes to the app in the playstore. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rumble.battles)

Everything else seems good. Very intuitive interface.
We will work on accomodating this. Thanks for the info.

Overall, how does everyone like the idea and experience so far? I'm hoping the prize values will be much larger when we officially roll it out. These dollar amounts are just testing amounts.

sloggervlogger

Well I just won 5$ with the new app, so thank you. But I haven't got a clue why or how lol . I'm an ios user so have to wait a little longer to get all the details on this and see it working.

ray1876

Wondering how the "Invite Friends for More Tickets" works.

If I were to invite someone to the app, how is the referral tied to me so I get credit? This seems different that the referring that occurs on Rumble.com where a referring username is entered.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Wondering how the "Invite Friends for More Tickets" works.

If I were to invite someone to the app, how is the referral tied to me so I get credit? This seems different that the referring that occurs on Rumble.com where a referring username is entered.
This feature isn't fully working yet. Will be shortly.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

Time to give us your feedback, We want to know what you like, what you love, what you hate, what confuses you and how the app makes you feel!

Tell us everything, even if you've already mentioned it previously, or if you've seen the same comment from another user. I want to make sure all positive changes get included into the app ASAP!

Don't hold back, we want to know everything!!!...

brenmichelle

I know a description doesn’t really work with the fast pace nature of the app, but I think a title at the top would help people know what they’re watching, especially if there’s a “wait for it” moment that might be missed by swiping early.
I hope we can click on the winners and see more of their content, ie be linked to their channel. On that note, it would be cool to be able to click somewhere on any of the videos and be brought to that content creator’s page.
It’s a great concept and should be fun for creators and viewers alike. 👍👍👍

PubgMasterGame

App is great now at 1st videos reloaded more times before it says you have finished your videos today , would be great to have title for videos, referral code for every user to share on social media.

The interface and dealing with videos swapping for rumbles or rejecting is awesome, I have seen quite more videos in past days and it's more easy now to swap between videos, number of videos daily increase which is quite amazing if you want your child to watch entertaining videos on app.

Last edited:

ray1876

The creator's username is shown which is great. Perhaps the video title would be good along side it? Maybe add a button to "bookmark" the channel or video. That would be easier than trying to remember when looking for the video later.

Under the "Winners" tab, it would be good to be able to select Video Usernames to get to the winning video or channel.

The "Invite Friends for More Tickets" button works to invite but there doesn't seem to be any way to know if you referred someone or if you got the credit.

The referral link that is shared to others doesn't seem to have any identifying info that would link back to me for the referral. The latest update to the app seems to have added the "referrer=0" to the end so I am guessing it is coming. Mine showed https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rumble.battles&referrer=0. (I don't think I am referrer "0")

Also the link that is shared opens up in WhatsApp. I am not sure if that does the same for others but the option to copy/paste the referral link would be good so it can be emailed, SMS text etc.

The swipe right/left concept is great. Video length timer might be a good addition.

New users might benefit from text explaining what the 3 buttons at bottom do. (X, Clockwise round arrow, Boxing gloves).

Would having a Battle Score displayed throughout the day make sense? That way users would be more engaged with the app. Even when they are done swiping they can go back in to check the scoreboard. Right now it seems that when you are done swiping, you are done.

In general, like the "feel" of the app. Intuitive to use. No technical issues like crashes/freezes. I used it on both Wifi and Cell data with no issues.

Device is Samsung Galaxy S8+, Android 9.
It is loaded to the gills with apps and the Rumble Battle App worked great.

PubgMasterGame

I just saw advertising video for the app it's really cool , i think it was added today in google play description for the app