New Rumble app - Testers needed!!!

earthlinglove

Hi, I have an android phone and would love to have this opportunity. A Rumble app is such an exciting idea and I have done something similar for a company before! Hope to hear back. Thank you. :)
Hannah

Hello Rumblers,

We are looking for 10 creators with android phones to test our new app. If you’re are interested, please reply to this thread.

This is a paid test for Rumble’s new features and you will see your earnings reflect in your dashboard daily.

We won’t share many details because we want to see what you guys feel after first impressions, and share how a new user would interact with the app.

We do ask you that if you’re chosen, to please keep it confidential and don’t share the features of the app until they become public. We are hoping for an early January start of the test, and mid January full release.

We will make a choice on Monday and you will receive an invitation to download the app, soon after.

Remember, daily cash prizes (minimum $5) will be given as a thank you for your support.

Any questions, suggestions or doubts please email Support@rumble.com with the title “NEW APP TESTING”
Hey
Hello Rumblers,

We are looking for 10 creators with android phones to test our new app. If you’re are interested, please reply to this thread.

This is a paid test for Rumble’s new features and you will see your earnings reflect in your dashboard daily.

We won’t share many details because we want to see what you guys feel after first impressions, and share how a new user would interact with the app.

We do ask you that if you’re chosen, to please keep it confidential and don’t share the features of the app until they become public. We are hoping for an early January start of the test, and mid January full release.

We will make a choice on Monday and you will receive an invitation to download the app, soon after.

Remember, daily cash prizes (minimum $5) will be given as a thank you for your support.

Any questions, suggestions or doubts please email Support@rumble.com with the title “NEW APP TESTING”

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi, I have an android phone and would love to have this opportunity. A Rumble app is such an exciting idea and I have done something similar for a company before! Hope to hear back. Thank you. :)
Hannah

Hey
Hi there, please send an email to support with the subject line specified above including your google play account email and Rumble username.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, if you are an android user, we have opened the beta testing to everyone who wants to help:

Lets keep this as an open thread for all feedback.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi everyone, if you are an android user, we have opened the beta testing to everyone who wants to help:

Lets keep this as an open thread for all feedback.
Remember everyone, there's money to be made in this test!

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
oh sorry for come late.
Still have chance to join test team now?
Ofcourse, you can download the app here:

DavidMcNab

I have an iPhone, but my wife has an android. And I just realized that my tablet is android. Are we still able to join in on this and take part?

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member

DavidMcNab

It works great on my wife's phone. My tablet displays the message that the Rumble app has stopped working. I'm really less familiar with android but I'm assuming that my 4 year old tablet might have an outdated operating system?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
It works great on my wife's phone. My tablet displays the message that the Rumble app has stopped working. I'm really less familiar with android but I'm assuming that my 4 year old tablet might have an outdated operating system?
that's very likely. Usually new apps tend to work well for devices that are only <2 years old.

We'll get the crash logs automatically and take a look.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Although it works on Tablets, we haven't supported or bug tested on tablets yet. That will come shortly.

DavidMcNab

Thanks Chris!
I played around on it a little on my wife's phone. I suddenly found I had $5 (won or paid) in my payout for my efforts. Thanks :)

ray1876

Noticed that when I clicked "Invite Friends for More Tickets" that it brought me right into WhatsApp.

Could there be an option to share using standard SMS texting? Some of my contacts don't use WhatsApp. Or perhaps it is my phone settings so I will poke around and see.

Also, the link that is shared to others doesn't have any identifying info that would link back to me for the referral. It just goes to the app in the playstore. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rumble.battles)

Everything else seems good. Very intuitive interface.

Last edited: