New Membership problem ...

AuntyKanikilee

I am unable to verify my account. I got the newsletter, but no option to confirm my new membership in Rumble. What's up with that?

Confusion, is not a good way to encourage new members.

I am able to log in, but I am not sure what to do about not being verified.
I just verified my account and had no probs, went smooth as silk.

Thecipman

I just verified my account and had no probs, went smooth as silk.
I clicked onto the email to verify my account and it said it was successful. I even received a Welcome Letter from Rumble. [I use Thunderbird.] However, when try to comment on Dan The Man Bongino's video, it states that I am not verified.

wimpsynth

So far there are three of us. I think I am going to tell Dan Bongino that he may be wasting his money.
just chill out
I just joined and have never (and I mean, NEVER) did social media. I am only here here because of Dan The Man Bongino. My account has been verified; however, I cannot leave a comment. Every seems fine, but no ability to leave a comment on the Dan Bongino Show. Is anyone else having this problem?
try another upload on another channel.

Thecipman

I used my phone to verify the account and it worked great. I may be the Email platform (Thunderbird). Doesn't matter. Everything is fine after I input the verification code via my phone text.

Thecipman

Verify through your phone. I also was having issues. I input my phone number and they send a Verification Code via a text. I input the Code and it works now.

TheOriginal13

I'm having the same problem
I am unable to verify my account. I got the newsletter, but no option to confirm my new membership in Rumble. What's up with that?

Click on your name upper right hand corner go to account overview and look on the right side bar should say, Account Verification.

Attachments

MeeLee

I am not sure, but I believe if you have been able to login you have been verified.

CCHobbyfarm

I am having the same issue with the app.

StevenBWII

Hi, Iโ€™ve been a member for a long time here, I have no idea how so many new members just started today but thatโ€™s great! I hope people keep in mind that Rumble offers an alternative to YouTube and the control and censorship they bring about. I hope you give Rumble a chance as it looks like itโ€™s a launch day for some big things. I left YouTube and have been so happy here. When you have issues you will get a response from someone, I never found that with YouTube. Welcome!
Dan Bongino has over a million followers on Parler and he said to come here to see him instead of YouTube

ksmashplay

I had the same issue. The first email you receive is a welcome email. The email to verify your email address comes later. If you don't receive the verify email you can request to verify again by going to the upload video option. Once on the upload page you will see a note that your email hasn't been verified. You can select the "verify" button and it will resend it.

hattip278

Please Stand By: the videos and content you are attempting to upload may take some time because many like-minded people such as yourself have decided to join up and leave other platforms.

This is normal. This is expected. Please be patient while the realization of what Rumble has enabled and how even they have under-estimated the response to be is causing delays. Rome was not built in a day.....

kathip

I got my verification email tonight with no issue. You guys may want to retry it? However, we have been having some issue where the video stops a few times in the middle of Bongino... wondering if someone has some ideas on that.. or if I just have to dig around more. Thanks if you do have some thoughts and post it.

ljmckain

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!! How do I turn off that stupid auto play this is a deal breaker I canf have this thing if I canโ€™t stop the stupid videos playing

avolpe

There are apparently some issues..and I do believe they will be worked out...I did get my verification email ...and it has worked properly..however what does happen to me sometimes is that when I watch a video through the app through the ROKU player, all the videos buffer after a minute or two...and do not just straight stream..I've mentioned it to support ...and I think that is what we can do...just send an email to Admin here in this community and also through their support link...

Newi175

Hi, Iโ€™ve been a member for a long time here, I have no idea how so many new members just started today but thatโ€™s great! I hope people keep in mind that Rumble offers an alternative to YouTube and the control and censorship they bring about. I hope you give Rumble a chance as it looks like itโ€™s a launch day for some big things. I left YouTube and have been so happy here. When you have issues you will get a response from someone, I never found that with YouTube. Welcome!
Do you have any suggestions on how to learn to use rumble. Iโ€™m a new member & have been having a very hard time trying to learn it.