New Membership problem ...

StevenBWII

I am unable to verify my account. I got the newsletter, but no option to confirm my new membership in Rumble. What's up with that?

Confusion, is not a good way to encourage new members.

I am able to log in, but I am not sure what to do about not being verified.
I got verified through the email

brenmichelle

Make that 4 😂
I think this app will take some getting used to. I haven’t even received an email yet.
Hi, I’ve been a member for a long time here, I have no idea how so many new members just started today but that’s great! I hope people keep in mind that Rumble offers an alternative to YouTube and the control and censorship they bring about. I hope you give Rumble a chance as it looks like it’s a launch day for some big things. I left YouTube and have been so happy here. When you have issues you will get a response from someone, I never found that with YouTube. Welcome!

ANow

Hi, I’ve been a member for a long time here, I have no idea how so many new members just started today but that’s great! I hope people keep in mind that Rumble offers an alternative to YouTube and the control and censorship they bring about. I hope you give Rumble a chance as it looks like it’s a launch day for some big things. I left YouTube and have been so happy here. When you have issues you will get a response from someone, I never found that with YouTube. Welcome!
Thank you! I think the influx is due to Dan Bongino! I’m excited to find a platform that isn’t silenced.

phoneguy1212

I have exact same problem. Rumble won't allow me to set up my channel until I do the email verification. they say I can do that on the welcome letter - but there is no verification link on the welcome email!
For some odd reason the same happened to me also but when I went back and requested a second verify email, it had the link to verify. Odd that the first one doesn't.

Wood718

I am unable to verify my account. I got the newsletter, but no option to confirm my new membership in Rumble. What's up with that?

Go to your account and get a new password I just registered and had the same problem.😀

debraheiss379

Should be a link in your email to verify.

Keats5

Thank you, Brenmichelle! I just learned about this site from Parlor.com. I still have a lot to learn!

mariag

I just signed up and had no problems with verification. I just simply clicked on the link provided in the email, it took me to a landing page confirming that my account is verified. New tech can be testing, but there is no reason to be inpatient. I'm sure they will work on it.

Thecipman

I just joined and have never (and I mean, NEVER) did social media. I am only here here because of Dan The Man Bongino. My account has been verified; however, I cannot leave a comment. Every seems fine, but no ability to leave a comment on the Dan Bongino Show. Is anyone else having this problem?