New Membership problem ...

JVossos

I am unable to verify my account. I got the newsletter, but no option to confirm my new membership in Rumble. What's up with that?

Confusion, is not a good way to encourage new members.

I am able to log in, but I am not sure what to do about not being verified.

DropTopTees

I am unable to verify my account. I got the newsletter, but no option to confirm my new membership in Rumble. What's up with that?

I have exact same problem. Rumble won't allow me to set up my channel until I do the email verification. they say I can do that on the welcome letter - but there is no verification link on the welcome email!

dallascovington

I bet it's a Fakebook-Twatter block šŸ˜. maybe Rumble is having issues. where is the FAQ'S? FAQ is in Community. now i must search for the subject? I tried the verify too many times..now I have to wait. I'll give Rumble some time to get their chit together.

dmacleo

just signed up, got the msg will be email confirmation to activate account.
email was nothing to do with activate.
resend verification email from acct settings does not work and using sms SAYS it works but cannot upload anything until email verify done

360TEAM

Same here...unable to verify...only newsletter came through šŸ™„

SenseiSteve

Same issue here .. as everyone above in the comments and just as I wrote this, I received the email. Good deal. Verified.